The boys are here

Chapter 4

Too many people undervalue what they are and overvalue what they are not.

----

In the second part of the basement, Namjoon and Jungkook were separating the drugs for Daichi. Jungkook was pretty bored and looking at the drug that Cyra gave them made him even anxious for some reason. Nervously tapping on the table with his finger he was looking at the files that Cyra somehow managed to put in their house on the kitchen desk. Jin became so sceptical that he insisted to put more cameras and even a new alarm system on every door. Jungkook got over every camera video, and he didn't see anyone getting in their home. She is good, he thought to himself. The files they've got were 7 men, rich and powerful. Some of them had some unfinished business with the Rising Phoenix. Namjoon with the drug now in his hands had less to worry about. He was very happy, he had drugs more than ever. 

"How much cocaine is going to Dukai?" Jungkook asked while holding a pen in his right hand and leaning in the old worn-out brown chair. Namjoon looked up from the cocaine he was testing at the young man. 

"4 hundred kilos." Namjoon breathed out as he looked behind him to look at the drug that was pilled up in every corner of the room.

"How much money do we get?" Jungkook asked writing it all down. 

" Millions and millions of dollars kid." Jungkook hearing that looked up again to the smiling man. 

"What?" Jungkook questioned in disbelief. He got up from the chair walking towards the desk where Namjoon was working.

"Yeah," Namjoon said chuckling. "This is the best cocaine we ever had kid, like ever." Namjoon was a drug dealer since he was 16. He knew a lot about drugs and business. That's why he has a lot of enemies s as well. Before they had constant fights and wars with some gangs, that's what made them well known in Korea. They never lost any deal or fight. Namjoon decided to lie low for a while before getting into the real business as before because he didn't want to have too much attention to them. However, now they had a deal with the Yukai, there was no way that they won't get the attention of the rest of the world.

"Maybe we should then buy us some bigger place cause this drug we have is slowly going into my gym," Jungkook joked looking towards the gym where there were few boxes filled with heroin.

"It's not your gym, Jungkook," Namjoon mumbled looking at him with a little-curved smile. "I can see you're bored, go up and send someone else to help me with this." Hearing that Jungkook smiled like a kid and rushed towards the staircase but stopped and looked at Namjoon who had his back turned to him.

"Jin?"

"He is at work." Jungkook twisted his lips. Jin works as an auto mechanic, even tho they have money, he still loves to work there. Jungkook found that very charming. 

"Hobi?" As soon as that left his lips, he regretted it.

"NO!" Namjoon hearing that name turned to face the youngest with a concerned look.  "Not Hobi."  Jungkook nodded at that and just decided to get Yoongi. "You know he has problems with... this type of shit," Namjoon whispered in a sad voice.

"Yeah, sorry." Jungkook went up the stairs to the living room to see that no one was there. Going up the stairs again he went to Yoongi's room. He knocked on the door and waited for Yoongi to open up, but the door was opened by Hobi wearing some grey sweatpants and a white Tee, making his tattoos slightly visible.