||5||

Your POV

I went to do what Camila told me to,to follow the post-its and it will guide me to this person that did this for me,i wish that Lauren would be here but maybe she had something to do,as i kept saying,i followed all the post-its that had really cute messages and lastly,made a final stop reading the last note and after finished reading it,i looked up and saw the most gorgeous person and human being to me,as i saw that person i felt alive,happy and on the edge of crying cause no one,nlt even my friends or considering how my family is,wouldn't do this for me,something brushed me off my thoughts and it was thre lights cause the place was dark and when the lights went on,i saw Lauren,i was smiling like an idiot but I was decided on telling her how I feel about her,she saw me and I saw her,we both got closer to each other and she gave me a bear hug along with a kiss on the cheek,i was even more smiling and blushing like an idiot but i didn't cared since she was the reason cause of it and she needed to know.

"This is my surprise for you....y/n..i know it's been a few weeks since we met but i have this strong feeling,but it's a good feeling,i have feelings for you,i am falling in love with you and even the girls know about it,i mean,i didn't told them,they noticed my strong feeling for you,they notice how i get every single time i say something about you or when i simply say your name,i just hope you feel the same like me" i say nervously but all she does is stand right there...speachless and with a shocked face...does that mean something bad?..... oh no wait,she's coming to where i'm standing...smiling all beautiful...and the-.....

Something really magical happened,i felt butterflies,explosions,going all over my body and good feelings,next time I feel that I kiss back,i'm kissing the girl i love,she kissed me first....we pulled away when the air was needed and then she spoke up.

"Did that meant something to you? With that kiss I told you that I feel the same towards you like you with me" she said smiling.

"So....y/full/name...would you like to be my girlfriend and to have this amazing date I planned for us?" I said smiling like an idiot because now,i am feeling happy and alive for the first time in a while.

"Of course Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado I would love to be your girlfriend and to have this amazing date you planned for us"

And with that,at the end of the night she was mine and I was hers...