||2||

Your POV

As I was sitting above that tree and besides my dog sleeping,she was such a cute dog,she was the only one who really did loved me,I don't complain,I only need her love so it doesn't matter everyone else tho. So now I was like feeling that someone was watching me,I turn around and I see a beautiful green-eyed girl looking into my direction,once she saw I was staring at her,she turned around & blushes then I smile at her,oh wow she has a stunning smile! Maybe I should talk to her since we're both doing the same thing,which was feeding the ducks,so I stand up from where I was sitting,pick up my dog,and walk to that green-eyed girl was.

"Hi,is this seat taken?" I say as I look at her smiling,admiring those beautiful eyes

"Not at all,you can sit" She said as she was scooting a bit over so I could sit.

"Beautiful view isn't it? We were just taking the beautiful view,(talking about me & my dog,lol) we,well I wanted to come here to relax and forget some things,trying to get some space from my problems,it's relaxing"

"Well you seem to have like a normal life,a decent one & a relaxing life,those kind of persons who doesn't seem to have problems at all?"

"Well I guess you have the wrong impression of me" I say as I giggle and look at her

"Why you say that?" Lauren looked at me

"Well I do have a lot of self-esteem problems,my family doesn't love me at all or that's what I feel,I don't receive the love I want,like if I were the un-wanted child,but I always seem to go here with my dog and listen to music,rub my dog,look at the beautiful view,and mostly about music,this girl group called Fifth Harmony that keeps me stronger,doesn't make me wanna kill,I wish I could meet them and tell them how they make me like that but I can't afford the tickets or the m&g's,I'll soon meet them,I hope" I say as I look down,and play with my fingers.

"Well I can tell you that I can help you to fix your problems cause you know what? I wanna be your friend now,friends help eachother with their problems,have a shoulder to cry on,to make them happy,I want that with you,and I think you'll meet Fifth Harmony the sooner than you think" Lauren says smiling and then takes a string of my hair behind my ear.

"Why you say that Lauren?" I say half confused,scratch that,100% CONFUSED.