||10||

Lauren's POV

As soon as I left the arena where we were doing rehearsals and went to the nearest OXXO to buy the things that Y/N likes,I parked my car on the parking lot and got out of my car,entered the place and grabbed the stuff and some extra junk food bc who doesn't love junk food? I love it a lot and so does Y/N so I set all the stuf on the register as the lady was counting the products and giving me the prices,when she did,I grabbed my wallet and payed her,grabbed the bags and walked off of OXXO and then went to my car and put the stuff on the drivers seat,as I was going to her house I saw a flower store and I thought that it'd be really nice and cute to buy her some flowers thinking it'd make her feel better since she loves a lot flowers and specially roses. I bought some and went now straight to her house,grabbed all the stuff,locked my car and then went to her apartment,I always kept a copy of her keys in case something bad happens,and when I got in the house I saw Y/N doing...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
(Sorry for leaving it like this but the next chapter will be really good I promise!!!!)