||19/2||

[A/N: Sorry for taking too long,I'm in the process of buying a new iPhone so,making back up's and went on a trip but I'm here and uploading one chapter now and another one in the night so here you go lovelies! Oh and by the way thank you so much for the 50K reads! 😘]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lauren's POV

it's 7:50PM and I have 10 minutes to grt ready for the reservation that Y/N made,so I picked this not too fancy or not too seek attention person.[picture above] and I'm sure she'll love it,she hasn't told me the reason why she invited my whole family but well it's a surprise,let's get this started...
*5 minutes after*

I'm all ready,and I guess Y/N is too,it's 8:00 and I think we're already late.

"Laur! Let's go! We'll get there by 8:20! If we go now!" She shouts from downstairs and I grab my purse,going downstairs slowly since I have high heels and having heels and going quickly down the stairs I might get hurt so,it takes some time to,haha.

Now I'm here and Y/N has her mouth wide open and I get close to her.

"Take a picture it'll last longer,and by the way,close your mouth or you'll catch flies" I say giggling and she closes her mouth and blushes a little bit.

"Let's get going now shall we?" She says opening her arm and we went out to go to the car,she opened the door for me and I smiled.

"Thanks,such a gentlewoman" I laugh going inside and then waiting for her to come in.

"Let's go,you'll have fun and you'll get a lot of surprises I just hope you really like them,okay?" I smiled and nodded

"Of course I will like them because they come from you,and maybe from THEM too who knows?" I laugh loudly and we go to this fancy restaurant called "The Black Diamond" [I don't know if exists but I like to create names so] and it seemed really cool for my liking..she opened her door and went our,threw the kiss to the parking lot guy and went to my door and opened it for me and I got out,and we held eachotherw hand till we got inside of the restaurant.

"How can I help you ma'am?" Asks a lady

"Oh yes reservation for L/N [last name]" the lady goes to her list and looks through it the last name of Y/N and nods.

"Yes come with me" She guides us to a huge table for like 12 people or more but it seemed so huge and we got the first to seats and I saw there my whole family incluiding my band mates!!!

"Thanks for coming here you all,as you may know I have a surprise under my sleeve for Lauren,so here it goes Lauren Jauregui....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/N: Tell me how was it!!]