||19||

*still in Y/N's POV*

I was shocked at Lauren's actions,as I was holding the bix box that was saving the proposing ring,and I just stood there,looking at her,she stood up,like she wanted to explain herself.

"I know I can explain Y/N,this is just something basic,stupid maybe"

"What did you do Lauren...?"

"I did this" She went to the kitchen and took out a portrait,of me and her,like she actually drew it,I was holding it,and I was admiring it,smiled inmediatelly

"I thought you were cheating on me or something because when I came in I saw your priceless face"

"No baby I'd never cheat on you,don't you get it? I have my eyes only for you,It took me a few days to finish that,that's why I told you I thought it was stupid because I'm not really too good at this but I did my best babe" She said,looking at me,and smiled.

"Babe...you realized you just made me the happiest girl alive by you gifting me this,you know that?" I said smiling and approaching to her and giving her a bear hug,she did the same and smile,I sighed happily.

"By the way I wanna take you out on a dinner tonight,your parents will be there,and your siblings too,it's so important what I will tell you there so,dress up beautiful okay?" She nodded happily and kissed my cheek.

"Okay Y/N,I will do what you told me,at what time should I be ready?"

"Mhm I guess by 7:30,it's at 8:00 but it's a 30 minutes ride so,we better get ready now,in separate rooms,cause I don't wanna see what you're wearing yet!" I said kissing your cheek and hugging her tightly.

"Well,can we have some me and you time? Like cuddling,watching movies in Netflix anf stuffing our faces in junk food" She asked me doing the famous puppy eyes.

"Okay then,you can get the junk food and I'll get ready the blankets and the TV with the Netflix"