||15||

(A/N: I know you missed this so I'm back,I'll have 2 parts on this one)

Lauren's POV

Recently our tour just ended,and we all thanked on twitter and obviously in person,and what made my heart melt is that Ally received a paycheck for her moms surgery that she should have,she was crying so much and then that made me think about Y/N's family,how could they leave her,reject her? It's still your daughter no matter what,right? Maybe after this I should go to talk to their parents,she's been feeling sad about it since I met her,I would be the same if my parents did that to me but they are fine with it cause they're happy that I'm happy. Should I tell Y/N about this?

Well now I'm on my way to Y/N's house or ours should I say,to have some time together,we haven't done that since our last date because I was on tour and yesterday I went to the KCA's,we revealed the Worth It video (A/N: which was soooo good for my liking) and we won an award for "Best New Artist" our harmonizers are the best,without them we wouldn't be here to be honest and today I'm flying from LA to Y/N's favourite state town or home town which is mine also Miami!! In our private jet so we could get to our destination faster.

*skips the flight*

Now we're picking our luggage & each one is going to their own way and I'm going to my babe's house,I called a cab so they could drive me to our house,it's a lot easier to have this quantity of luggage cause it makes it lighter than normal,the taxi driver drove me to my destiny and I payed him a couple of bucks and tool out my keys to our apartment and I heard a lot of noie in our roon which it was obviously coming from Y/N.

I put down my luggage on the floor outside of our room,and peeked a little to see what Y/N was doing and she was doing this happy and goofy but cute little dance which was making my heart flutter,I don't what I'd be doing if I didn't met her,I see myself in 10 years married with Y/N and having two kidd,and a dog named Midnight.

"Y/N?" I asked while I entered to our room and she was picking up some clothes up from the floor and had her head up and when she saw me her face went so shocked from crying

"Why are you crying babe? I don't like seeing you crying and you know that"

"It's just that I missed you Lauren that's all"

"Aw but I'm here now baby you don't have to miss me anymore,how about you go change your clothes and we could cuddle and watch some movies or netflix like we always do huh?"

"That sounds amazing,actually everything sounds amazing when I'm with you"