What's next

You wake up the next morning and remember the date you went on with urushihara. It was so much fun. Your first date. Well it wasn't your first date you had been on many. But your first date with Urushihara. You couldn't believe he asked you on a date. But what's next? Is he going to ask you on another date? If he does when? Where? So many things where going threw your mind when someone knocked at your door. You went over to open it. There stood Emi and Rika.

"Hey wanna hang out with me and Rika? Were going shopping!"

Going shopping with Emi and Rika? Why not it would be a good chance to see some shops around here. You nod in agreement and went to get ready. When you finished they grabbed your hand and ran out the door.

"Hey '____' I'm happy we finally can hang out. It will be fun!"

Rika seemed the most exited. She was right you never really have even talked to her much. You walked with them down the street.

"How far away is the shopping centre?"

Hopefully it's not that far away. You never really liked walking that much but you didn't mind doing it. You,Emi and Rika talked the entire Time there. Which didn't feel that long.

"Let's stop and get some food in the food court for you go shopping."

All of you agreed and grab some food and then sat down. You talk about this until you were all finished.

"Let's go!"
Rika got up and started to head to a shop. You and Emi not far behind. Rika was the most exited there. You thought it was fun Being with friends like this was a lot of fun because you didn't get out much before moving here.

When everyone was tired out you all headed home. When you got back you put your many bags on the floor then laid on your bed.

"Today was fun."

You smiled and drifted to sleep.