Its a lie

Urushihara pov

Urushihara was at his house on the computer as always. (What else would he be doing?) Maou opened the door and slammed it shut. "Guess what?" He said angrily.

"What? Did you get fired from your stupid job? Or did your little girlfriend find someone else?" He laughed and as looked away from the computer and turned to Maou.

He glared at urushihara and sighed. "No and no. They would never fire me." He sighed "Sariel is back at Sentucky Fried Chicken."

Urushihara stared at him for a second then turned back to the computer. That wasn't his concern. Well it was and it wasn't. He decided it was best to ignore it. What? Was he going to come back and attack after everything? Probably not. Even he learned that you can't beat the devil. He just hurt thinking about the fight he had and yet he's right back by the Devils side. Maou might be a good leader but he wasn't the smartest. Why did he think It was a good idea to let him back on his side? He had been making a plan. Getting stronger. Just waiting for the right time. That time might come soon.

"Well I saw your little girlfriend in there early. Now are you worried?" he crossed his arms and a big grin grew on his face. At this point he was just getting pissed. Why did Maou think this would bother him. He just ignored him and started messing around on the computer again.

Urushihara had to admit it did make him a little annoyed that she went there. Why would she go to sentucky fried chicken? Well she had been acting strange lately so maybe it had something to do with that.. He was deep in thought until he heard a high pitched scream come from next door. " '___'?!" He stood up and ran to the next door over. The door was wide open and when he walked inside there was a single white feather on the floor. Slowly, He bent down and picked it up. When he examined it he laughed. The pure white feather was holy while his feathers were the opposite. Dark feathers from a demon. It was obvious who the feather was from. He spread his wings out and flew into the sky.

It was clear that Sariel was causing trouble. Just by him being able to fly made him know. He didn't know this time would be coming so soon. He started picking up speed and headed to one building in particular. Where Sariel went last time. As he made it there he already saw the him with the girl. "Really? You didn't tell me you were going threw with the plan now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your point of view

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, You open your eyes. What was happening? The last thing you remembered was the weird guy from sentucky friend chicken barging into your house. You look around and relized you where floating. Under you was a roof of a building and around you was just the sky. There was two people on the roof. Two people with wings. Wait.. Wings? Something wasn't right but you couldn't tell who they were. Your eyes wouldnt focus. When they finally did you relized it was the strange guy and Urushihara. Urushihara! He was here to save you! Listening closely you could hear some of what they were saying. "Ya I have the girl... what else did.. from me." Only parts could be hear. "Hah ya good .... My part was.. It was so simple to get that idiot to fall in love with.."

Idiot? He just called you an idiot. This entire time he was lying? You closed your eyes to hold in the tears until you heard something infront of you. When your eyes opened there was black wings flapping infront of you. "Aw look whos up." He laughed. "What did you not believe we were demons? Well im sure your smart enough to see we weren't lying now. Hah" He had a smug look on his face. Honestly you thought the demon thing was a joke before but now you knew it was true. All true. "What are you afraid?" You struggled to reply but you couldn't say anything. Urushihara moved his hand to your face and you started getting very tired. You tried to keep your eyes open but in the end it wasn't enough..

So wow. That was a pretty big event right. Will Urushihara stay like this? Who knows. Well I do but you have to wait till the next chapter. Heheheh >:3 . The next chapter will be out... When I get time to write it. I type these words way to often but im really sorry this chapter took so long to come out! But at least its out now right? Until next time. Cya.