a date

Outside urushihara waited outside for you to take you out on what may be a date. He just said hang out but theres a chance it may be. He grabbed your hand and started to walk. No idea though.

You guys walked till you make it to a fair that happened to be going on at the time.

"lets go '_____' it will be fun!"

he ran to the first ride. A roller coaster great. You didn't hate them but you didn't like them. Standing in line took awhile but when you got to the front he was really excited.

"Hey urushihara is this your first time on one?"

"Ya. They don't have them where i am. They don't any of these rides!"

Hmm. Interesting. When you got on and it started he was happy. It was good to see him happy like that. the entire rest of the day you guys ran around going on other rides. the day was great. it was so much fun! You hadn't had fun like that for awhile.

At the end you both walked home together. Well you had to because you lived beside each other. He walked you to your door.

"Hey thanks that was a fun day. Well i guess we could call it a date.'

He smiled and walked to his room. A date? A date. A date! You actually went on a date with him... wow.

(hey sorry for the short update and the long wait. alot has been going on and i have been busy. il try my best to update more. if i don't I'm very sorry.)