So Many Things

"God....morning again?"

You sighed as you wake up the next morning. The morning after finding out everything about Urushihara and his room mates. It wasn't a dream, but you wished it was.

It was all true.

They were demons. You were living by actual demons! It was insane but you had so many questions to ask, like what was Ente Isla. What was it like? So many things you wanted to ask them. It was all to much. You had to ask but not now.. You were way to tired to care right now. You woke up almost five times last night. You needed to get more sleep.

You slowly lay down and went back to sleep for a few more hours

====Time skip to later that day====

You woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. You sighed, Got up and opened it. When you opened the door and you saw Urushihara standing there. He looked at you and smiled.

"Hey '____' how are you?"

Why was he here? You weren't against talking to him but you didn't know what to say to him. You just found it weird talking to him. You sighed and invited him in.

'Why did I just let him in?' You thought, but you had no idea. You just hoped he didn't stay that long. He walked in and sat on your couch. You followed and sat beside him.

"So... What brings you here?"

You didn't know what to say. You didn't want it to be awkward so you tried to start a conversation. He smiled and looked at you.
"I just came over to see how your doing. You seem ok. Have any questions about anything..?"

So he just came over to check on you? That's a good thing. Right? He didn't want to eat your soul right? Did demons eat peoples souls? Did demons eat people? Did demons even eat? You knew nothing about him or demons. You never thought they were real. You never thought you would meet one! You liked him more now but you were also afraid of him. Emi told you a lot of stories about.. Maybe that was the old him.
He had changed a lot right? You thought he did. You hope he did. If not, who knows what could happen. You didn't know what to say, so you started asking him things.
"Are demons a lot like humans?"

You had a lot to ask. It seemed like you has time to ask.

"Ya I guess we are a lot like humans."

Well that was a good thing. That was a really good thing. It made you happy. At least some things were alike.

"Have you changed? Or are you still like.. .evil?"

you had to ask. You didn't know. He could kill you. You definitely didn't want that. You didn't want to die yet.

"I have changed.. at least I think I have. Trust me.. don't worry about anything."

He smiled then leaned over and kissed your cheek. Your face suddenly got warm and your cheeks went flushed. Your cheek was the warmest where his lips were. He looked at you and smiled then stood up.

"Well I'll be going now. Bye '____'. I'll see you later."

He opened the door then walked out closing it behind him.

...Did that just happen?

(Oh my God guys! Thank you so much for the support! I never though this fanfic would get 6k reads. All i can say is thanks.)