The time has come

For the next few nights after that phone call you couldn't get any sleep. You were scared that the freak S would show up at your house. Who even was he? You wanted to know but at the same time you didn't. If you found out who he was then you would know he was close and it was best if he stayed far away.

Today everyone at your workplace got a day off so you decided to go out and eat. Fast food of course. You couldn't afford much with the job you got but it works. You got ready and left. The plan was to go to MgRonalds but when you got there you saw the new place that opened up. Sentucky Fried Chicken. It was new so of course it was busy and there was a long line but it seemed like it would be pretty good. Quickly, you walked over and got in line.When it was finally time for you to order you looked at the menu. "Hi welcome to Sentucky Fried Chicken goddess! What can I get you?"

A man smiled kindly but he seemed strange. Who calls a random person they just met goddess? This guy was creepy but not as creepy as this S guy. You smiled and point at the menu. "Il take the number six combo."

He smiled. "Ok and thank you for picking Sentucky Fried Chicken."

After a few minutes of waiting the same guy came and handed you a bag. The guy had blue hair and was wearing glasses inside. A interesting person. "Here's your meal."

You walked out of the building and started walking back to your house. When you opened the door and sat down you got out all your food and at the bottom of the bag there was a note.

'Hey! You thought you would go out and have a fun day? Well it seems like you can't. You walked right into me and never noticed. The time has come!'

Suddenly your door slammed opened and you saw a blue haired man with wings standing there. "Finally I'm here for my goddess!"