| Taegi : Gift.

Question for readers :

Would you rather go on a long drive with Hoseok or a shopping date with Jin?

---START---

Taehyung unlocked the door of the apartment and got in turning on the lights. He returned early today, it is just 7 p.m. Mostly after his job he could hang out with his friends in a bar or karaoke or sometimes go on a date with his beloved boyfriend, Yoongi or the famous solo artist Agustd.  

But today he didn't feel that way not because of his boss's scolding as he made a mistake. He couldn't care less about that but he was distracted and on the edge all day. 

He got into the kitchen and kept the groceries he bought on his way back in the fridge and took a water bottle. He drained its half contains and his dry mouth stopped bothering him. Feeling lonely he was planning to call Jimin to stay with him for tonight.

Suddenly the sound of soft footsteps made Taehyung flinch.

Is someone in the house? But he didn't invite anyone yet...

He shivered thinking about all the robbery cases. The sound was closing in and his heartbeat increased. He instinctively grabbed his phone and was about to run for the door...

"You are early," Yoongi said, yawning and showing his gummy smile.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief when sleepy Yoongi with messy mint hair, came into the view. Yoongi had keys to his house.

Without hesitation, Taehyung pecked Yoongi on the lips and pulled him into a hug. Being a top rapper Yoongi had it the hard way in relationships because some immature fans think that idols are saints who can't date and also because it was a long-distance romance. So they have to date secretly for now. 

"You scared me."

"Sorry about that," Yoongi mumbled in Taehyung's warm chest. "I was gonna surprise you but fell asleep."

Taehyung hummed, still hugging as he missed him more than he realized.

"Did you saw the gift I got you?"

"I didn't saw it. I just arrived," Taehyung said not wanting to steal Yoongi's thunder.

They sat on the sofa. Taehyung opened the gift, which was Gucci. He eyed pastel-coloured couple sweaters and raised an eyebrow.

"You are spoiling me," he said giving a boxy smile which Yoongi adored.

"We are going to wear them on valentine," Yoongi said pointing at them. "I am on a small vacation, so we have more time to spend with each other."

While buying Yoongi tried to imagine how will they look. They never tried matching clothes before so... they will look cool, he hopes so.

Taehyung heart skipped a thousand beat. Yoongi is finally getting a damn, much-needed vacation and he already planned what were they gonna do. Too many surprises for a day. He tried to form words to expresses his emotions...

"I will take my gift," Yoongi abruptly declared, excited.

Taehyung was dumbstruck as he didn't prepare anything and didn't have any idea about Yoongi's break. But they could always go shopping tomorrow and he might something appropriate...

Taehyung gasped as Yoongi's lips smashed on his.  Yoongi pushed him flat on the sofa and deepening the kiss by shoving his tongue in Taehyung's mouth, exploring and tasting it. 

Taehyung felt his body on fire and placed his hands on the older's hips, giving a small squeeze.  His lower lip was sucked by Yoongi before he entered his tongue in his mouth. Yoongi pulled back and dipped his head in Taehyung's neck.

"I want to enjoy my gift all night and maybe in the morning too,"  he whispered seductively, admiring the red hue on the latter's ears. Of course, Yoongi knew Taehyung wasn't prepared, he was teasing him.

He smirked, lifting his head and making an eye-contact with his beautiful boyfriend. The faint tint of red on his cheek, the innocent eyes staring back at him, the sound of short breaths and the parted lips were driving him crazy. 

Taehyung pulled his power bottom boyfriend back saying, " This gift will make you a mess."

---END---

Hey there, I nearly wanted to make it a fluff... but this was way more satisfying... so why not?

;)