| Sope : Progress.

Question for readers:

Would you rather make Jimin pound your ass or make Namjoon suck your dick/ eat your vagina?

---START---

Hoseok hurriedly entered his room, throwing his backpack to the floor. He grabbed a towel and ran to the bathroom to freshen up.

He was late. It was almost 11 pm.

Within ten minutes he was ready wearing his pyjamas and walking towards Yoongi's room through the soundless corridor. Most of the members went clubbing or to meet their partners, so the dorm was empty.

He half expected Yoongi to go to sleep but seeing the door open and the lights of his room on... he knew there was no turning back now.

Hoseok and Yoongi were friends with benefits and both enjoyed experimenting, adding new elements to increase their pleasure. Right now, he was late for their special night.

"Hobi?" Yoongi called out from his bed. He entered the room closing the door behind, with an apologetic smile. "You are late."

"I know... I know, hyung... I am sorry... the meeting with the choreographer ended early but everyone decided to have group dinner and didn't allow me to leave and later the traffic...," he trailed off, seeing the older's pissed expression.

Yoongi eyed him, thinking hard. "Alright," he said, softening away. Not that he can remain angry at Hoseok for small inconveniences. "I will forgive you this time."

He stood up walking up to the younger, biting his lower lips, smiling, "Let's start."

Hoseok admired the smooth and stunning body of the older who was under him. He licked the bite mark from Yoongi's inner thigh which was from their previous passionate night.

"I was amazed when I saw it," Yoongi murmured referring to mark. "Trying to be possessive, huh?"

Hoseok chuckled saying, " If I was trying to be possessive, I won't be satisfied with a single bite."

Yoongi flushed and rolled his eyes. "Let's do it," he said, moving his legs from the younger's reach even though he liked the attention. He went on his four facing the opposite direction. Mainly because he was embarrassed by that statement and didn't want to be seen too much blushing.

Hoseok too was surprised by his answer. How did his brain think about it?

He quickly got lube and dildo from the closet. After applying the lube on his finger, he rubbed it on the beautiful pucker of the older. He gently pushed them in the hole and felt the muscles adjusting to the invasion. Yoongi kept his bottom relaxed allowing the fingers to go deep in him.

This was the easiest part of tonight.

Hoseok leaned forward to whisper, "Your insides appreciate my fingers, don't they?" He moved them making Yoongi moan. They roamed everywhere inside him touching every inch of his insides.

"More than you think, Hobi."

After the proper loosening Hoseok applied lube to the dildo and slowly sliding it into the ready pucker. Yoongi took to adapt as Hoseok showered him with kisses and licking around his neck and shoulders. Yoongi shivered as the soft tongue skimmed his ear, then to his neck.

The dildo was long enough to reach his prostate and poke him. Hoseok's hand was around his hard dick, pumping him. He was in heaven. He tried to pull Hoseok's lips to his but wasn't able to as the pace of stroking increased. No..no he didn't want to come alone like last time.

"Don't stroke me, ne-next step," he stammered.

"Be patient. We will take it slow."

"Hoseok, you are much wider than that thing...it is easy for me to adjust to it. Come on."

Hoseok hesitated but seeing the determined look in the older eyes, it disappeared. Now for the second time, he inserted his middle finger above the dildo. It was tight so he massaged to make space for more fingers.

Yoongi gasped and dropped his head in the pillow as the finger moved in him, spreading him apart. And it was just one, there was more to come. He squirmed liking the mixed feeling of discomfort and pleasure.

Hoseok waited if the older wants to stop seeing no response he added another finger and lowering down to kiss his butt cheek.

Three fingers with a damned dildo in his ass. They made progress than last time. It was uncomfortable... still he was happy.

Hoseok again fondled his dick and this time he didn't argue rather lost to the sensation, moaning aloud. The feeling of roughness in his ass combined with pleasure in front. The warm feeling was starting to build in his lower abdomen.

"Come for me, hyung."

His pulse quickened as the tempo of fingering matched with stroking.
He didn't need to be told twice as he released his load on the sheets. Huffing.

"I am so proud of you..three fingers, hyung," Hoseok said amazed by the performance and withdrawing the fingers but keeping the dildo still in its place.

On the other hand, Yoongi was done playing with his asshole, this was his bottom's limit. He grinned turning around. Hoseok smiled in return. And both sealed their lips for a much-needed kiss.

Going apart for breath Yoongi noticed the hardness under the pyjamas. Also knowing that the rest of the night is going to be oral.

"How about I help your excited friend down there?" he said pulling the younger's pants down and the member sprang out right in front of his face.

Hoseok gulped, if Yoongi was planning to suck him... with that sinful look... he might lose control. "I am sorry if I go hard on you."

"Oh, I don't mind," he said before wrapping the tip with his lips.

---END---

Damn... Sope is a power couple, don't y'all think? I mean look at them...

;)