| Namgi : Shy.

Would you rather get a hybrid cat Taehyung or hybrid wolf Hoseok?

The alpha-omega shot.

"Goddamit Namjoon!"

Yoongi roared as he saw the huge cut on his mate's arm, blood oozing out in a trail. He quickly got a towel pressing it slowly on the wound to stop the bleeding, his irritation overcome by the worry. Namjoon winced.

Making the trembling Namjoon sit on a chair, he hastily dialled for their family doctor. He returned, checking on the wound which was still blazing red, however it was gradually ceasing to bleed.

"We need to wash or it might get infected."

Namjoon nodded and suddenly stood only to fall back due to blind spots in front of his eyes. "Shit..."

Yoongi was instantly at his side,
holding him. A warm and big hand caressing his back, soothing him out of his dizziness.

After five minutes, they again tried. Namjoon stood up with Yoongi's support and he was guided to the bathroom. Opening the door, Yoongi started the tap of the sink on low pressure.

"I will look away," Namjoon said already looking away.

Yoongi gently held the injured hand under the water and allowed the flowing liquid to do its work.

After the satisfactory result, Yoongi tapped the hand delicately and carefully with a fresh towel. He would see Namjoon beginning to tear due to the stinging sensation, and his heart clenched.

The doctor arrived and treated the hand properly, bandaging it and injecting Namjoon. He gave some instructions and said there was no need for stitches. (wolves healed faster than humans)

Yoongi paid the doctor and showed him the door.

"And again please avoid getting the wound in water for a while, alpha. Namjoon needs rest as his body is still recovering from his heat and now this."

Yoongi nodded and politely thanked the doctor, closing the door.

He returned to his omega, who was in his bedroom, lying on the bed. He bends down, softly kissing his mate's forehead, keeping a hand on his cheek.

Namjoon unconsciously shifted closer for comfort. It had been a while since he was on Yoongi's bed and he felt warm covered in his mate's scent. Yoongi didnt want him to go to his room.

"You are one clumsily omega," Yoongi whispered, calmly.

Namjoon felt guilty. All he wanted was to collect wood for tonight, it was usually Yoongi's task however his mate was stressed and busy with other things. So, he thought he could at least assist to do easy work.

And now all he expected was a scolding for carelessness.

"I am sorry, Yoongi. I make you worry a lot...If I could reverse back the time-"

Yoongi quickly and lightly placed his lips on his, not moving them. It was a serene action.

"Namjoon, let's talk about this later, you need to rest," Yoongi said on his lips.

The alpha had a lot to say but held it in. Namjoon going to work while he was still recovering when Yoongi clearly ordered omega to put everything in his hands for a while. It made him feel incompetent as a mate.

Namjoon stopped talking, and let Yoongi take the lead. His mate slowly pecked his cheeks, nose and skimming down to his neck, softly sucking around the mark which Yoongi gave him.

There was nothing sensual about this, his mate was providing the calming emotion which he needed the most.

Namjoon was constantly surprised by Yoongi. The male had a close mysterious personality and he was willing to understand it.

It had been six months since the pack's treaty for peace. Being the rival pack leader's son, Namjoon was mated to the young pack leader, alpha Yoongi of Blue Moon Pack, as part of the alliance.

It was his fate.

He had no idea how Yoongi was other than knowing the alpha's title and name.

He was nervous. Many of his old pack members also agreed on this.

He didnt knew what could happen to him as he was taken to the garden where he saw Yoongi for the first time in his life.

He didnt knew if the gentleness and politeness of the alpha were fake and masked a terror behind it.

He met Yoongi once, twice, thrice... every time it seemed like he needed more time, to let this relationship develop.

However, he was finally taken to the Blue Moon pack as Yoongi's mate.

They slept in different rooms, ate together, conversed for a long time, taking it slow as possible. Yoongi was still the same as Namjoon first met him in the garden.

The alpha was hardworking, strict and full of morals, loved and admired by pack members. He respected Namjoon and proudly took him to various pack carnivals introducing him as his mate.

And Namjoon realised that it was their fate.

Before he realised he was in love with Yoongi. And he knew Yoongi felt the same but was hesitating and shy to express it.

All the private and precious moments they shared, some emotional, some intimate, some which made Namjoon's heart flip like now as Yoongi pulled him closer.

They lied covered in blankets, Namjoon's injured hand properly positioned, his head on Yoongi chest. He could feel the alpha's heart beating rapidly and noticed the hesitating hand.

Namjoon shifted a little, letting his mess of hair available to Yoongi and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

After much thoughts, Yoongi finally lifted his hand and caressing the hair for a while and then pecking them and blushing.

And he fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Guys, I realized that I can't write angst. I tried to write...it sucks.

Anyway, Namgi's second shot! ;)

🖤 Their kisses:

🖤 Namjoon picking Yoongi's habits (of when he is stressed)