| Vmon : Stalker.

Would you rather have a kinky partner or a dominant partner?

Fans greeted the rapper as he got out of the car along with the manager for the first-ever outdoor photoshoot of his upcoming album.

'Love you Namjoon.'

'You are handsome, Joonie!'

'MARRY ME.'

Namjoon did a formal bow and then smiled and waved at his supportive fans who were standing behind security guards and barricade. It was more crowded than usual, obviously because he collaborated with one of the top singers in South Korea, Park Jimin. Jimin's fans were also here to support the singer.

The manager escorted him to the shooting arena which was a big lawn. Over there again greetings were exchanged with the staff.

"Your costume and the makeup artist are ready," the staff member said after a while.

The shoot went smoothly and ended around 5 pm.

Jimin and Namjoon parted their ways as the singer had an important appointment with his hairstylist. Wanting to spend some me-time Namjoon send the manager home and went to the coffee shop that Jimin kept talking about.

The singer big talked about the special menu of the cafe, and Namjoon couldn't resist. And the fact that it was close to the shooting area.

The sun was red and evening shadow fell on the small table on which Namjoon was seated alone. True as Jimin described the cafe had a comforting and pleasant feeling. It was slowly getting crowded, everyone in their world like him.

Just thinking about his past controversy was mentally exhausting and now all the shipping with Jimin added a toll on him. He didn't want their friendship to get awkward. The singer was his emotional support and closer than his family.

And he needed relief, a distraction, even if it was for an hour or so, he wanted solace from his stress and anxiety. Namjoon was in a dilemma about whether to make the call or not.

Without completely thinking he connected the call but quickly ended it and thought better.

Don't do it.

"Sir, your order," the barista called. Namjoon got up to take the order. 

The bell jingled as the cafe's door was opened and a customer walked in. Namjoon kept his head low, not wanting to get recognised either by the customer or the barista. His hat, black mask and high collar jacket cover his face.

Namjoon reached the counter, the amazing aroma making his mouth water.

" Espresso, please."

The customer had a familiar deep and soothing voice. But Namjoon waved those thoughts away and concentrated on the treat. He politely signalled the barista as the latter forgot to give sauce. The barista gave an apologetic smile before rushing to get it.

"Did the shoot in that lawn end?" the customer asked.

Namjoon didn't want to eavesdrop but it was exciting to hear such a conversation when you were an idol but the voice...

"Yes, it ended an hour ago," the cashier replied, making a bill. "Busy day. Their fans kept pouring in."

"Such a shame, you arrived late," another barista mumbled.

"It is a shame," the person said monotonously, shaking his head. And murmured the next part in a low voice, as if saying his thoughts.  "I wished to see Namjoon today."

The way the fan called his name...that familiar low voice... it sounded exactly like that person.

No way that guy was here.

The call didn't even connect.

Namjoon wanted to mind his business but curiosity got the best of him, he turned to take a look at the late fan.

There was the same handsome face with cold eyes, brown hair with a piercing in the ear. Same neat and stylish black clothes, probably Gucci fitting the ripped body.

His stalker.

The good looks could make anyone drool over the person. And Namjoon was reluctant to agree, but he was one of the victims.

Yes, he was stalked since he got popular and yes he felt attracted to this particular stalker, till the fact that they exchanged their numbers.

A chill ran through Namjoon's spine after seeing the person staring back at him, with dark eyes.

Namjoon felt exposed. Like every time the stalker recognised him, no matter how much he hid his identity well.

The individual broke eye contact, looking straight ahead like everything was normal. Like he didn't spot the rapper. Like he didn't make Namjoon panic.

Raising the tray, Namjoon walked back to the table, his legs jelly.

He was late, my ass.

There is no way that guy was late, Namjoon knew better.

"Sir, sauce."

Namjoon facepalmed in mind. He was about to stand up however the vacant seat in front of him was pulled back and the stalker sat down keeping the sauce on the tray.

"Missed me?" the brown-haired man whispered, not smiling. "Why did you hesitate to call me?"

Namjoon gulped suddenly losing appetite. He wasn't even surprised anymore.

"I-I..." Namjoon stuttered but quickly collected himself. With a serious voice, he confronted, "Did you follow me?"

Taehyung didn't reply, drumming his fingers on the table. The rapper inwardly sighed at the lack of response. Eating the cheesy sandwich, he moaned at the taste. His eyes trained on the young guy in front of him, taking the casual aura radiating off him.

Namjoon knew this was wrong, sitting with your stalker without guards, not informing the manager. He shouldn't trust the guy, even though how attractive and calm the person seemed.

He doesn't trust Taehyung but still like the company. He never shared personal things with Taehyung, yet talked about normal things with him, like he chatted with his colleagues.

The guy was odd and mysterious because when Namjoon found out about Taehyung, a year ago while going on a flight, the younger simply stared at him and surprisingly helped him to pick up his fallen luggage. The rapper's cheeks were red due to his clumsiness.

And then, the guy quietly left before other staff members arrived to assist. Namjoon didnt know the kind helper was a stalker, not until they met again. 

It raised his suspicion and he was sure that meeting the same person twice, who wasnt a part of the company or staff, was not a coincidence.

Taehyung came off less aggressive than his other normal stalkers. More like a paparazzi, but Namjoon drew a boundary in his mind and never crossed it.

He liked the company and that was all.

Taehyung was aware of the gaze of Namjoon, he leaned forward startling the rapper.

"I want to tell you a secret," Taehyung murmured, and then Namjoon noticed the wildness in those eyes.

_________________________________________

To be continued...

Stalking level: Taehyung.