| The Maknae line.

Would you rather have a cupboard full of toys or kinky outfits?

Vampire Shot.

"I don't mind being shared," the only human in the room said clearly as his shaky voice could allow him. He was not scared, a little nervous to tell his decision.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked cornering the young male, scanning him. The beautiful male was tall, with a perfect ass and strong torso and those full lips, giving a nerdy and intellectual vibe.

"Think properly human," Jungkook said from his seat.

"Yes, I have thought about it for days," Namjoon spoke taking his gaze from Jimin to Jungkook to Taehyung.

"I want to do this. I read the final papers of the agreement and signed them. " He pointed towards the file kept on the coffee table which Taehyung already checked.

It contained from his present health scenario to the agreement papers to HIV test (even though vampires can't get infected, humans can).

Namjoon lived in an era where vampire coexisted with humans, even though both had a little different world. The government maintained the peace between the two species.

He was a normal human, with a job, a comfortable home to return to, supportive parents and friends but with some needs, he was embarrassed to confront. After a lot of thinking, he decided to accept himself, he researched a lot, only to get into this event.

In Vampire families, adults of the same generation sometimes shared partners, it was their aged culture. The shared partners weren't their mates, less respected but later became part of the household.

In modern times, vampires started to make contracts only for a limited time, which included sexual involvement, multiple partners and many more things. They stopped the culture of making the person stay.
Many humans, werewolves and mermaids, applied.

Namjoon applied for this household and here he was at the final stage, by signing the papers.

These three young and powerful vampires will make his fantasy come true.

Taehyung appeared elegant, luxurious and a little laid back, with a prominent aura while Jimin seemed calculating, calm and serene. The youngest, Jungkook was a close family friend and was reserved yet cautious.

Jimin smiled, moving away from Namjoon, to display him to the other males. "Let's start then. Strip and on your knees."

Namjoon didnt hesitate, removing his shirt and trousers, disclosed to cool air. Then he hooked his fingers in his undergarment and dropped them to the ground. Then quickly folded everything and was on his knees recalling all eyes were on him.

He was flustered and excited.

"Crawl up to Jungkook," Taehyung ordered, relaxing in his chair.

The older went on his fours, going up to the said vampire, his ass on more revelation, eyes downcast. This was just starting, more humiliation will come his way, and he yearned for it.

He reached till the couch on which the youngest person was seated. Jungkook slides his finger from Namjoon's cheek to under his chin and making him look up into the dark eyes.

"From now on till the end of this week," Jungkook announced, digging the finger deep in the throat. " you will be naked whenever you are alone with us or any one of us."

"Yes, Sir."

***

For a week Namjoon had to stay in their household, so he took a holiday from his job, despite his boss's scolding.