| Namseok : Dance teacher.

Would you rather do it secretly in an office party with Jin or at a family party with Jimin?

Namjoon felt small in Hoseok's arms as they settled in the studio. He was seated between the dance teacher's legs, his back touching the firm chest. Those strong arms circling his waist.

He shivered when the teacher nibbled his neck and sucked to leave a rose-red mark. His underwear was wet because Hoseok's hands casually caressed his crotch, just skimming over his clothed dick. He wanted friction but was not allowed to move his hips or Hoseok will stop his actions.

The hand showed mercy and moved up to his hardened nipples, which were prominent out of his cotton shirt. Hoseok circled them with his sharp nail, and Namjoon squirmed.

"Good boy," Hoseok whispered to the student.

They were hardly a year apart. Hoseok was a trainer for Bighit entertainment. And never in his life imagined making out in a studio with the great and talented rapper Kim fucking Namjoon. 

When they first met he thought the rapper was a dom because of the leading and influential aura. It surprised him how submissive, sweet and fluffball Namjoon was. He taught and created choreographies for some of the rapper's songs.

Maybe it was because of their similar ages or the fact that he was truly attracted to Namjoon, he doesn't know the actual reason. However, they started to meet each other outside the dance studio.

They developed steaming chemistry between them. Flirting, caring touches, long bonding and expressive conversations, winking at each other and looking out for each other.

Without realizing he was addicted to Namjoon. He loved Namjoon.

And the feelings were reciprocated.

Hoseok pinched the sensitive nipple and pressed a thumb on it to intensify the sensation. His hand slipped into the student's undies. "You are wet, sweetheart."

Namjoon was aware of the mess down there and those hands were the culprit. Hoseok stroked his dick and more fluids flowed out of him.

"Remove your pants and go on your fours."

Namjoon nearly kicked his pants off. He needed relief. Positioning himself in front of Hoseok he glanced back. Hoseok laughed at the eagerness and unbuckled his pants too. Namjoon bit his lips checking out the hard member.

"Should I-?"

"No need," Hoseok cut him off. It was unfair that every time Namjoon gave him a blowjob. He wanted both of them to have pleasure. Showering Namjoon with butterfly kisses all over the back he slowly went into the pucker.

"What do you have after your break?" Hoseok asked in the middle of the kisses. During break Namjoon always came to Hoseok, his teacher. Everyone thought they discussed choreography but why should he when it was his break?

"Rapping practice with Yoongi hyung," he moaned as Hoseok started thrusting. He relaxed his butt and relished the intensity of each thrust.

Hoseok sucked on Namjoon's neck saying, "What will happen if that cat knows what his dongsaeng was doing in the break?"

Namjoon groaned at the teasing. This statement was provoking. Calling Yoongi a cat. Nobody called that guy a cat even though he was one. Not at least in front of him.

"Oh, he will know that I have good taste in men," Namjoon replied. He swears he heard Hoseok breath hitched and his hips becoming sloppy for a second.

Adding fuel to the fire, Namjoon arched his back and moaned softly, letting Hoseok discern that he was liking the way they were bounded.

"Stop driving me crazy," the teacher mumbled, twisting one of the Namjoon's nipples. Namjoon flinched at the sudden attack but pleased to get such a reaction.

"Am I wrong?" Namjoon joked, even though he knew his ass was at the teacher's mercy. Hoseok captured Namjoon's lips for a passionate kiss, too flustered to say anything.

Pulling back he said, " You are never wrong."

For the whole break, they make out, kissing and touching each other. And Namjoon lost the number of times he came and still begged for more. His heart fluttered when Hoseok complimented him, kissed him, loved him.

"I will pick you up after you are done," Hoseok offered and pecked both his cheeks.

"Sure hyung."

The practice with Yoongi was outstanding and it lasted for hours. It ended around 8 pm and he phoned Hoseok to pick him up. Namjoon knew that whenever Hoseok picked him up they went on a romantic date. It was a ritual.

He spotted the familiar black SUV driving towards him arriving in the parking lot.

"Listen Namjoon," Yoongi called, walking towards him.

Namjoon amused, turned to see the fella, "Yea hyung?"

Unexpectedly, Yoongi went on his tiptoes and nearly brushed their lips, if it wasn't for Namjoon drifting back instinctively.

It was an accident, Namjoon thought but the next words by Yoongi change the perspective of Namjoon.

"Tell your boyfriends to never call me a cat or else I will make him jealous till he goes crazy," Yoongi warned in a low voice, smiling and pecking shocked Namjoon cheeks.

Satisfied that Hoseok saw it, Yoongi went back into the building.

Hoseok came out of the car with mixed feelings and ran up to Namjoon, "Are you okay?"

Namjoon was tongue-tied at the actions. "Hoseok hyung...I mean he... It didn't mean anything."

Hoseok pulled him into a hug to stop Namjoon from explaining things that shouldn't be clarified. He knew that both the rappers share a strong friendship and he shouldn't mind if they express it in any form.

"It okay. Whom am I to interfere in your friendship? Every friendship has uniqueness..."

Namjoon mentally chuckled at how Hoseok misinterpreted it, thinking it was an accident. He didn't tell the older what Yoongi said.

Hoseok was not someone to get jealous easily.

He wanted to see Yoongi try his best.

_________________________________________

Hey, this version is where Yoongi hates being called a kitty. In real life, he doesn't (I think so.)

Sidenote-
Yoongi knows about Hoseok and Namjoon dating. He didn't mind it. But it provokes him the fact that Hoseok calls him a 'cat'. He heard too many times to ignore. The couple should start locking the door to the dance studio now because he is tired of covering their asses. And sometimes they are loud and wild. Sigh.