| Namseok : The mafia's punishment.

Would you rather date a gangster Seokjin or policeman Jungkook?

The gangsta shot.

Click.

The sound of handcuffs being locked resonated in the study room and Namjoon groaned.

He was cuffed to the table, laying abdomen first, his ass bared. His long legs barely touched the floor and were tied with ropes at corners. The coldness on his chest was uncomfortable.

Hoseok came in Namjoon's view. The male wore a handsome suit that outlined his toned body, styled hair, the rich cologne which made Namjoon nose's tingle and he had a sharp jawline to drool over.

Hoseok leaned down, smirking, "I should just leave you like this baby."

Yes, Namjoon was getting punished by his boyfriend for annoying him in the underground gathering. In the last six months, this was the fourth time.

Namjoon got a little comfy with one of the so-called rivals of Hoseok, Park Jimin. The charming male got Namjoon drinks and was very bold and flirty. Not that he minded it.

But of course, Hoseok noticed it and Namjoon wanted it to happen. After the gathering was over, he was taken to Hoseok's office instead of home. And it explained his position right now.

Hoseok played with Namjoon's chubby cheeks which were flat against the table. "My office cleaner will get a good view, won't he?"

Namjoon mentally rolled his eyes, knowing that Hoseok won't leave him alone, just was trying to make him edgy.

"What if he touches me?"

Hoseok chuckled. "Unless he wants to die, he won't dare to touch my arranged work."

Namjoon being a brat, still pushed the buttons of the male in front of him even though he knew he was at his mercy. He knew that Hoseok controlled this relationship, and still agreed to be in it. He loved Hoseok.

And he wasn't doing down without a fight and it resulted in good and satisfactory angry sex.

"What if I allowed him to touch me?"

Within a second the words lefts his mouth, his hair was roughly pulled up. His eyes meeting the dark and heated eyes of the gangster.

"You want to test me, baby?" Hoseok said calmly which was a contrast to his action.

Namjoon gasped as their lips sealed,  his lower lip was bit by Hoseok, bleeding it. He tasted the metallic flavour as their tongue mingled.

"I will gag you till morning for safety then."

Namjoon's eyes widen at that, he knew that tone. The one Hoseok used on his men when his decisions were final and expected no resistance.

And anything but the gag. God no. "I dont...," Namjoon murmured in the small voice, his words dying away. His confidence deflated. Hoseok let go of his hair and went around the table.

"Say it clearly," Hoseok said slowly walking to the cabinet, opening its door.

"You believed that Hoseok? I didnt mean it...and are you really leaving me here like this?!" Namjoon said in somewhat panic.

Hoseok strolled back to Namjoon. He tapped at the lips and the tied male opened them. He slipped a finger in.

"Namjoon baby, you flirt with my men in my absence and my presence. You provoke me to punish you and I do that."

Namjoon gagged around the finger as it touched the back of the throat, a tear slipping from his eye.

"Your slutty hole likes the punishments, you enjoy them, baby. Which you shouldn't but I didnt mind it, not even once."