| Namgi : The house date.

Would you rather cook dinner together with your bias or go outside in a romantic restaurant?

Min Yoongi couldn't believe it.

The fact that the guy he yearned for years was in front of him, kissing him, hands placed softly on Yoongi's chest.

This was too utopian to be true.

He was so surprised that he forget to respond to the kiss and realized it was over when Namjoon scooted back head low, red cheeks and ears.

"I love you, Yoongi."

Yoongi tried to find his voice," I love you too, Joonie."

He pulled the tall male for a bone-crushing hug. Aware of the fact that Namjoon could feel his pulsing heart, shallow breaths. They stayed like that for a moment.

Yoongi felt he couldn't stop hugging and touching Namjoon, and no way he could allow him to leave.

"Let's go on a date. Right now!"

Yoongi tried to take Namjoon out of his house towards his car but the male stopped him.

"Yoongles, you are still healing. You are advised to not exert yourself, please... let's not go outside. We can stay indoors and I am not leaving," Namjoon said, flushing deeply. "We can have a house date."

Yoongi had an accident, a week ago, broken a rib and injured his right hand.
He had got a discharge yesterday and his friend Hoseok helped him a lot. Everything was going downhill for him if it wasn't for Hoseok. And suddenly Namjoon confessed to him and he was on cloud nine.

"Okay, we will watch a movie and then we can play video games..."  Yoongi started rambling, passionate despite feeling exhausted before Namjoon arrived.

Namjoon professing his feeling for Yoongi, which he had no idea about. He didn't know the male felt the same way for him.

First, they started with the movie, both hesitating and blushing. Namjoon hanged out in Yoongi's house a lot, as a friend but now the situation has changed. Namjoon slowly played with Yoongi's hair as the male relaxed his head on his lap. Both talking and smiling and laughing.

The movie was long forgotten.

They ordered in, and after eating they cosily sat on the couch. Yoongi covering them up in blankets, blushing when their eyes meet for longer.

Yoongi was acting like a fucking teenager! And why wouldn't he? Ever since he met and knew Namjoon, he was whipped for the guy.

They were talking about their friend circle when they both felt the tension. Yoongi's eyes unhurriedly flicked to his lips and then to his eyes. Both of them coming closer and Namjoon closed his eyes.

He felt Yoongi's hot breath on his lips before their lips meet for a slow, sloppy kiss. For how long Yoongi wanted to kiss those plump and perfect lips, bit them, suck them, explore them.

It was supposed to be a small and quick kiss.

But when Namjoon parted his mouth eagerly, Yoongi groaned pressing Namjoon to the couch, hovering over him and deliberately tangling their tongues.  He took the lead of the kiss, making it a little rougher.

Their hands roamed each others body, savouring and feeling. The pace felt so perfect, their electric kiss sending blood south. Yoongi pulled back to look at the peaceful face for a moment before again sealing their lips.

He doesn't know how long were they making out.

All that mattered was the sweet sound made by Namjoon, the giggle when Yoongi pecked his neck to the collarbone. Or when Namjoon brushed his fingers on Yoongi's back in an up and down motion, in a relaxing pattern.

Finally, he lied on top of Namjoon, his head on the male's chest and Namjoon wrapped his arms around him. Yoongi was feeling drowsy and comfortable.

"You must be tried," Namjoon said, looking up at Yoongi from his position. "I will get your medicine and water."

Yoongi nodded, giving space for Namjoon to stand up. Namjoon went to get the things.

Yoongi was exhausted, the adrenaline was the only things keeping him up. He could cuddle with Namjoon, both falling to sleep and then waking up together like any couple and again kissing each other.

Soon they will go for their first official date.

Yoongi blushed at the idea.

His phone pinged. He grabbed it from the coffee table to see a text from Hoseok.

Hobishine: I see my laid back friend got some kissing skills. 🤭

Yoongi's eyes widen at that, he quickly stood up and walked to the main door. On the side, groceries and daily products in bags were kept.

Yoongi felt like a fool, he completely forget about Hoseok coming over with grocery and had keys to his home.

Another ping.

Hobishine: Even though I hate snake, I acted like one, smooth criminal, bro.

At this rate, Yoongi might punch Hoseok. But the next lines made him laugh.

Hobishine: Do you think...

Hobishine: my smoothness will make Jimin fall for me?

Namjoon was coming back and Yoongi quickly typed a reply, tossing his phone to a side and going back, asking Namjoon to rest with him.

Yoongi: Keep trying.

Hobishine: Asshole.

_________________________________________

Finally, I wrote Namgi!!