| Vmon : Fight or Fuck?

Question :

Would you rather be a top or a bottom with Jungkook?

Kim Namjoon.

That adorable bastard.

Professor of St. Xavier University.

Always in a proper button-up shirt and formal pants, hair set, glasses and strict.

Females drool over him. And the teacher was aware of it.

Never expect him to give in to flirting.

And importantly don't piss him off.

Taehyung knew the code. But he was one of the hopeless people drooling over the teacher except he wasnt exactly hopeless.

Mr Kim's lecture was about to end and the teacher was giving an assignment for the weekend.

"I want it by Monday," Mr Kim announced.

Taehyung loved the authoritative voice. He was a switch but usually, he preferred to be commanding in the bed. Rarely he was a bottom, and Mr Kim was one of the cases.

The teacher adjusted his glasses, sharp eyes scanning the hall, "If you fail to submit, you have to do a presentation on the topic I choose."

Bastard, Taehyung thought. But cute.

The navy blue shirt wore by the teacher perfectly hugged the strong torso. The slim waist highlighted by the colour, all he could think was bending Mr Kim over the desk and fucking him.

Blood rushed south, he shouldn't have worn these jeans, his boner was poking out. He placed his jacket on it, but Jimin already noticed it.

"You are disgusting bro," his friend whispered, not wanting to get caught.

"Shut up," Taehyung grumbled back.

The class ended. He planned to walk last because his boner wasnt going to fade.

" I am going, catch you later," Jimin said and left.

Taehyung's phone buzzed and it was the last person he expected to get a message from. He quickly looked for the individual but they were out of sight and class.

Text:
Hurry to my office.

As the crowd lessened, Taehyung stood up, stretching his shirt down to cover his embarrassment and walked out of the class.

Finally, Mr Kim agreed to do it at University were his initial thoughts. He knocked on the door the sound echoing in the deserted corridor. Most teachers could have left for the day till now.

"It's open," Mr Kim said from another side.

Taehyung entered the room and closed the door behind him. The first thing he noticed was the glare thrown his way. He gulped. Was he called for other reasons than he guessed?

"Sit down," Mr Kim ordered pointing with his head to the chair. Taehyung obeyed, taking a seat. The frown still on the teacher's lovely face.