| Taegi : Claim

Would you rather cosplay as a cat or hybrid with your bias?

"Yoongi, it will take at least half an hour to redo the setup, and we can't postpone the shoot. I am sorry for the inconvenience."

Yoongi goes to his changing room and slumps down the sofa. The shoot is delayed due to setup issues, and the crewmates are resolving them. He is used to such inconveniences, so it doesn't affect him much. He finds peace in the room devoid of anyone.

He checks his message on phone and skims through other contains. And just as he decides to keep the phone aside and sleep, he gets a call.

Taehyung.

"Hyung, you were online. Is the shoot over? Can I pick you up?" Taehyung asks in a cheerful voice.

"The shoot is delayed, " Yoongi proceeds to explain to him the whole situation.

There is a pause usually Taehyung could take the opportunity and talk about random ideas he has, but today his boyfriend seems out of his character. Yoongi lets it slip.

"I will give you a call when the shoot is over, Tae. We can have drinks." he offers to cheer Taehyung.

There is no response, Yoongi feels at a loss and checks if the call is connected.

"Tae? Are you there?"

Still, there is no reply. There is a rumbling sound and a soft low breathes of Taehyung. He again tries to call Tae.

"Fuck Hyung, I can't get rid of it-" Taehyung says in a near growl and constrained voice.

Yoongi shoots up on the sofa, all the possibilities going through his mind in a flash. Get rid of what?

He gets the answer when Taehyung heavenly moans in the device. Taehyung curses in embarrassment but doesn't stop his action as he arches his back from the pleasure given to him by his own hands.

Yoongi chuckles, "Horny at 8 am aren't we?"

"Please, hyung help me. " Taehyung begs in a sweet voice.

Yoongi checks the room's door and grins, "Dont worry love, hyung is going to take care of you. Are you on the bed?"

"Yes."

"Your hands inside your pants?"

Taehyung struggles with words, "They are off hyung, my hands are... it is on..." he mumbles the rest of it.

"Concentrate on my voice Tae, my lovely boy, if I was there I could have my lips on your dick, ever slowly taking all you in, and gagging myself. "

Taehyung closes his eyes and fist, the image of Yoongi with wet hair from the bath kneeling in front of him ...

"You let me play, watching me so intently, all the desires in your eyes. I watch you while slowly thrusting the length in my velvet walls. I slowly arouse you. Your hands could slip in my hair, caressing it, your patience ebbing."

Yoongi can be a tease, always wanting Taehyung to go fully on him.

"You tighten your grip on me and fuck me till I remember only you. With each thrust, I feel you at the back of my throat. You sweetly devour my mouth, with your length. The tear will flow through my eyes, and this is the only time you ever love the fall because you love my messily chocking around your dick. 

I will ask for more and more and like your slut. You will slap my cheek, and then pull my hair, your stare giving a silent command.

You look at me before releasing deep in me, holding me so still. You won't let go of me easily, pushing to my limit and then releasing me. I will make sure none of my gifts go wasted, I will clean you up only to be begging for your cock again -"

Taehyung climaxes, growling and releasing his seeds on his hands, feeling a lack of the warmth of Yoongi. He is dazed and high and forgets that Yoongi is connected to him through the phone. And glances around for him only to find the mobile beside him on the bed. 

"Tae?" Tae?" Yoongi knows from the deep breathes that Taehyung had his climax.

"Yea," Taehyung sounded heavy. "I liked it, your voice is fucking magic, sorry I missed what did you say next."

Yoongi blushes, and coughs, "I said you slam your lips on me, tasting yourself from my mouth, and rest you show me tonight. "

The door swings open, the manager enter, surprising everyone, " The set is ready, and the makeup artist is coming, Yoongi. "

"I just need to go to the washroom," Yoongi strolls towards the restroom's door, avoiding the manager. He nearly had a heart attack but played it cool.

"Need help?" Taehyung asks in a sweet voice.

Yoongi whispers, "Yes, and make it quick. "

"Do you want to know about our plans tonight?" Taehying teases.

"Please..."

"You will be on your fours, blinded and gagged from all the of your holes from your favorite toy as a reward except your pretty mouth...

I have my claim on it, love."

_________________________________________

I was in so much peace, then this popped into my mind.

🖤