Kris ~ The Dragons

So some readers were confused with the plot that suddenly came to me as I was writing, and I'm here to clarify it. And to those who have helped others understand, thank you for being so kind!

Ok so Hyo Ra came back to EXO PLANET to help and stay away from Minhyuk. Hyun Woo was supposed to arrive shortly, but was caught in the process of escaping with Sarang. (The chapter where they found the hidden camera.)

But from the last chapter, Sarang was talking to Hyo Ra. She suddenly said the words "black pearl," or like I said earlier, it means 'girl' in dragon talk [ or the title of one of Exo's songs. ] Once she said that, she was transported to the "second" or "other world". Remember that in EXO Planet, there's two worlds that are the same, but they see everything differently? Well I took advantage of that plot and did the same. So in the other world, the only people there were EXO themselves, who are currently wolf pups. Until Sarang joined them, the twelve were lonely and couldn't really contact others { the elders, the magicals, or the people who aren't wolves. }

This means that Sarang has also turned into some sort of animal. The ghost people part means that Sarang could see wisps of the real world they're in, for example, she saw the doctor. There's no one else around because the thirteen people cannot see the others, as opposed to EXO, who could only see Sarang and her family because they're Cursians. This is because { like I said before, } Cursians can connect and see other Cursian related things. But they can only hear others talk. Then, they start saying their song title names because they realized that a song that has a personal and deep meaning to them is their ticket out of the other world.

Does this all make more sense to you? I rush things and when I do, it's because of writer's block and the chapter turns all weird. And even though I said that war is coming soon, well... As you can see, I'm trying to delay it with ridiculous and lengthening side stories for some reason. I cannot write about the war yet, because that would take up a lot of time and I don't want to keep you guys waiting for too long. And school's in the way, and I'm already starting the beginning chapters of 'Two Romeos, One Juliet' in my spare time so that you guys can read it. And there's also the imagines and 'Enemies In Love.' I really wish that I'd have more time to update and write, but it's just really stressful and hard to update and juggle with my homework and stuff. But thank you for your support and reads, it really keeps me going and writing more for you guise to keep you interested.

Now, without further ado, here's the next chapter that you've waited patiently for.

-

Lee Minhyuk ~ Cursian Prince << the evil, the angry >>

"What?!" I yelled at him, quickly standing up from my spot. I slam my hands on the table, and press the red button next to me. White electric currents crawl from the machine to the straps and to my cousin's body, shocking him in the process. He lets out a howl of pain, and I sigh in frustration.

"I told you already- I'm not....uttering a word- about anything." Hyun Woo says painfully. "Go on ahead, try me. I'll be dead before you know it, and you can't get any more information." He starts laughing. "You know what cousin? You're really pathetic." Hyun Woo sneers as I growl at him.

"No, you're the pathetic one." I shot back. "Who's the one tied up and separated from his precious sister? Who's the one who's getting tortured and inflicted pain upon?"

"Same goes to you. What ever happened.... to your lying mother that you trusted so much? She- she didn't even tell you about her affair with uncle's best friend. And yet you still believe her and not your dad who was betrayed? You're such a dumbass. And you know what? You- AHHHHH!" I pressed the button again, except longer this time. Air flared from my nostrils, and I was tired of interrogating him and receiving smack.