Chapter 33: I'm...

Vienna's POV

"Vienna...Vienna" I snapped out of my thoughts hearing Samantha's familiar voice calling me out.

"Yeah I'm sorry, were you saying something" I asked sort of embarrassed of zoning out.

"Yes I have been talking to you since a while now, seems like you were lost in someone's thoughts" Samantha replied grinning.

"Dirty thoughts, to be more precise" Scarlett commented from behind before I could say anything, popping her head between the driver's seat and the front passenger seat on which I was sitting as Samantha drove us back home.

Yeah you two are kind of right I'm thinking about your brother only but...well not in the way that Scarlett just said...rather I was planning how to escape this wedding.

"Scar" I rolled my eyes, shaking my head at her as she just grinned even wider before going back to her seat beside Charlotte.

To be honest right now I would much rather prefer only Charlotte's company because she is quite calm and...well I guess silent and less talkative are the words I'm looking for, rather than these two talkative sisters...who just won't stop talking, don't get me wrong I love them both and I also enjoy their company and them being talkative has never been an issue before because I'm talkative too...with the right company.

But it's just that these days all they keep talking about is Ryan and mine upcoming wedding...from the wedding decor to the food, to my dress, how I'll do my hair that day...my make-up and just like that the list just goes on and on.

And I'm not even exaggerating, that's literally all they keep talking about these days which just keeps reminding me about the fact that all of this is real and not some weird dream and how I still haven't came up with a proper plan to stop all of this.

Sure I could have just ran away once again and to be honest that would have been much more easier than coming up with another damn plan...and also considering that Ryan's not back yet, eloping did sound a good and easy idea this time but then what?

Ryan would have found me again and drag me back with him...which means that we would have ended up back at square one.

And I already thought through this 'running away' plan once before, even before Ryan decided that he wants to marry me and all the thinking and thought processing only brought me to one single conclusion that running away is not the solution this time.

So as I decided earlier, I have to do something which will make Ryan hate me...which will make him hate me so much that he himself, will let me go...for good.

"Anyways, what were you saying Sam" I asked snapping back to reality once again.

"I was saying that your wedding dress is so damn beautiful. I'm sure Ryan will love it...or more like love you in it" Samantha replied chuckling as a few chuckles from the back seat followed too.

So now you see what I was talking about earlier about all the 'wedding talks'.

I sighed before mentally rolling my eyes and resting my head against the window, closing my eyes for a moment.

It's Tuesday today which means that my so called 'wedding dress' was ready so we went to pick it up...although the designer who also happens to be one of Grace's friend or a family friend I guess...I don't know exactly, I don't even remember her name, but anyways she said that she'll deliver it to us but I was getting bored sitting home so I decided to do the last thing I wished to do...go out to collect my wedding dress.

But to be honest the dress is really really gorgeous and seeing it instantly brought a small but yet genuine smile on my face...well on the brighter side if I fail to find my way out of this forced wedding and I do get married somehow then at least years later when I look back at the pictures I'll be able to say that I wore the most beautiful dress on my wedding.