Chapter 3: Where have you been?

Vienna's POV

"Vienna" he whispered in the same way I did, still standing by the door looking as handsome as he looked almost a year back. God I have been dying to hear his voice.

I still can't believe my eyes I'm seeing him and hearing my name from his mouth after so long time.

I finally stood up from the bed slowly as he walked towards me and it felt like it took years for him to reach near me although I know it were just a few seconds.

And the next thing I knew was that I was taken in a bone crushing hug as I returned the hug in the same way to him, I couldn't stop the tears that were threatening to slip down my eyes any longer.

"I have missed you so much love" he whispered resting his forehead against mine.

"I missed you too...where the hell have you been" I asked softly locking my eyes with his, but soon his eyes left mine and lingered on my lips and in seconds his lips came crashing down on mine as I kissed him back with equal passion, his kisses still makes me feel butterflies in my stomach, he still has the power over me to make me forget about the whole world.

"You have not changed a bit" he said pulling back while caressing my lower lip with his thumb "All mine" he added in a low whisper.

Okay now enough of hugs and kisses, it's time to get some answers now.

"You should rest now you must be tired after all it was a long journey, I'll be back" he said avoiding eye contact with me, as if he sensed what I was going to ask and was about to turn around and walk off when I held his hand.

"No we need to talk, you know about what and what do you mean by long journey where am I, why am I here, why are you and David here" I asked one question after another but instead of my answers he just gave me a blank look and I don't know why but I'm feeling that he's changed, there's something different about him maybe his behavior but I can't just point out what it is.

"We all must escape from here as soon as possible, you don't know these people they have kidnapped me so it seems that they are quiet dangerous" I added but still he stood there staring at me like a statue.

"Are you even listening to me" I yelled feeling frustrated and concerned for the three of us.

"Please let's just get out of here and then we'll talk about everything that I need to know...please just let's go or else they'll harm both of us, I can't see you getting hurt" I said breaking down in tears because I just can't stay here anymore this place is not giving me a good feeling.

"I love you Ryan I can't see you going away from me again, I lost you once I can't handle it again" I added.

"I love you too...more then you can imagine" he replied again resting his forehead against mine.

"And as long as I'm alive no one can hurt you in any way" he added holding me closer making me feel safe in his arms.

"No one" he added and this time his eyes became cold and emotionless with his jaw clenched and a blank expression on his face, he is looking kind of scary which has never happened before.

"I'll be back" he said his eyes softened looking at me with love and was ready to leave when I stopped him again but he just gave me a 'don't argue with me' look and walked out after kissing my forehead leaving me all confused and thinking about him.

But I couldn't think of anything for any longer because as soon as my head touched the pillow I fell into a deep sleep, which I guess was needed.

When I woke up I found a duvet on me covering me properly shielding me from the cold wind which was flying in through the big open window which could have made my hair a mess so I quickly tied them up in a ponytail.

I looked around in the room until I found a door which I assumed as a bathroom and to my luck I was right, I quickly did my business and came out after washing my hands only to see a plate filled with food kept on the nightstand beside the bed and it made my mouth water which just made me realize how hungry I was but I wanted my answers first and the best trick I know which has always worked and will still work on Ryan is me not eating my food but for that first I need to find him.

But as I was about to open the door to get out of the room I realized that it was locked and again fear settled in me but before I could take anymore tension the door opened and Ryan entered making me sigh in relief after seeing the only person I know here around me.

"You still didn't had your food" he asked with raised eyebrows while sitting on the bed.

"I'll have it afterwards first tell me where have you been all these past months and what are you doing here now with these type of people, why and who the hell kidnapped me" I asked many questions in return instead of answering his.

"First eat it's been a whole day and night that you have not eaten anything" he replied totally ignoring my questions but his words made me think what does he mean.

"One day and night?" I asked confused as he walked towards me and led me to the bed holding my hand as now we sat beside eachother.

"Yeah you reached here by the morning it took few hours longer though and then you were unconscious almost entire day I think the drug was too much for you and it's already night now if you haven't noticed" he replied while holding a spoon with some pasta in it near my mouth gesturing me to eat it but I looked towards the open window and it was then I noticed that it's dark outside, how did I didn't notice that before...oh of course I did but I just thought that it was the same night I got kidnapped but the story is totally different now one entire night and day has passed of me being here.

"Wait where am I and what drug" I asked looking at him now as I remembered his words.

"The drug that made you unconscious" he replied with a sigh while placing the plate of food back on the nightstand beside the bed.

"Oh I knew it" I murmured under my breath.

"And what about my first question where the hell are we" I asked with suspicious.

"Russia" was all he replied.

****

Hey guys,

Please vote, comment and share.

Bye until next time.

With lots of love.

Crystal :)