Chapter 9: Escaped

Ryan's POV

I groaned in frustration as I heard the continuous knocking on the door of my room.

Why can't people just leave me alone for a while.

Ugh!

What a great way to ruin my peaceful sleep, I thought to myself as the knocking got louder.

I lazily opened my eyes and suddenly all the events that took place last night flashed in front of my eyes.

Last night's sleep was the best one I have had in a while and that's all because of my Vienna. Maybe we can really work things out now because after last night I'm sure about one thing, that Vienna's love for me never faded...it's still there...she still loves me and that's enough for me to hold onto for the rest of our lives.

And for the first time since I left Vienna, a genuine smile touched my lips just at the thought of the two of us being together forever.

"Vienna" I murmured turning to the other side of bed only to find it empty and cold.

"Baby" I murmured once again still in a sleepy state.

"Vienna" I called out in confusion sitting up and looking around the room.

"Mr. Knight" I suddenly heard one of my guard's voice coming from the other side of the door.

I instantly opened the door remembering the continuous knocking, maybe it has something to do with Vienna.

"What" I asked.

"Sir..." He trailed off.

"What is it" I asked in frustration.

"And where the hell is Vienna" I added.

"Sir actually it's about her only...she..." He replied hesitantly.

"She what" I yelled.

"We can't find her in the mansion sir...she left" He replied quickly.

"What do you mean she left" I yelled again.

"How the hell can she leave when the security is so tight and what were you all doing...sleeping?" I added running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Just last night we...how can she leave me like this...how dare she" I whispered to myself.

"How can you be so sure that she left. Just go and check the damn house again" I ordered.

"Actually sir we had no idea that she left we all thought that ma'am was with you but than few minutes ago we got to know that last night for a certain time all the cameras were turned off except for the one which is hidden from everyone's eyes...the one on the main gate. All of this seemed suspicious so we checked the video recording of that camera and that's when we came to know that Vienna ma'am left and..." He replied but again paused as if scared of my reaction.

"And..." I asked calmly.

"And she was not alone sir...someone was with her" he replied.

"Who was it" I asked.

"We couldn't recognise who it was but we are sure it was a man" he replied as my jaw clenched thinking about the time we spent together last night and just after that she ran away with another man. She has no idea what she has done.

She has no idea the danger she has gotten herself into by running away like this.

You have only seen my good side love now you'll see exactly why people call me devil...I won't let you go so easily darling, I thought to myself.