Chapter 17: Hello love

Vienna's POV

"So what have you guys decided" Nancy asked as soon as I and Jason walked back inside.

"Please just tell me that you are not going on further with that stupid plan of yours" She added as I just signaled her to stay quiet and leave this topic for a while as my mother walked towards us.

"So if the three of you are done talking why don't you tell me what you'll have for lunch Vienna" My mom asked smiling.

"No mom you don't have to bother yourself. I'll just order something..." I replied not really wanting to trouble her anymore. 

"Oh silly. You know I love cooking for you and on top of that your friends are here for the first time I mean Nancy has been here before but Jason's here for the first time so..." She said.

"Okay mom I get it. You can make whatever you want because I know whatever you make it'll be amazing as always" I said interrupting her as she smiled at me before leaving us alone to go and prepare for lunch.

"I don't want that smile to vanish ever" I murmured to myself as I watched her retreating figure.

"Yeah but...not wanting to say this but it might vanish soon if..." Nancy paused.

"If Ryan comes here" She continued in a low voice so that none of my family member hears her.

"Nan I know you are worried" I replied.

"But you know what, we don't have to worry at least about my family because I have a plan" I added.

"And what's that" She asked.

"You'll know soon" I replied.

"Okay leave all that and now tell me what have you decided" She asked concerned.

"We have decided that we'll go on with our plan" Jason replied before I could.

"Oh god Jason you stupid dump idiot" Nancy cursed in a low voice but loud enough for us to hear as I couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction.

God. It feels like it's been years since I laughed or even chuckled a bit. Ever since I met Ryan again my life feels like a never ending rollercoaster.

"You don't realize what you are getting yourself into, do you" She added sympathetically.

"Nan don't worry everything will be just fine because look at the brighter side, it's been like three four days since I escaped and Ryan is not here yet, that means only one thing that he's searching somewhere else and not here" I replied trying to convince her because to be honest I need her support right now...I mean I don't want her to do anything for me but rather I just want her to believe what I believe because she's my best friend.

"And there's also a possibility that he's not even looking for me...maybe he has given up and moved on" I murmured almost to myself trying to think and to be positive. 

But I guess I was being a little over positive as even my subconscious rolled her eyes at my naive self for believing that he'll ever give up on me.

Honey it's Ryan. He never gives up, my subconscious mocked me.

Okay I have had enough of you now...sometimes I wonder do you really want me to stay away from him or do you want me to go running back to a criminal, I argued back in my head.

"Yeah as if that's ever going to happen" Nancy replied rolling her eyes at me.

Wait even she rolled her eyes at me. Does that mean that no one believes what I believe? Well Jason does but wait...