" What, are you gonna bite me? Don't you know that carnivores who hurt herbivores get expelled from school? " The striped herbivore didn't hesitate to exclaim; as if that was her purpose. To blame any carnivore as if they're the same.

The same monster.

" Nope, didn't know and could care less. "

The auditorium then darkened, fully pitch black. The herbivores began to murmur and whisper in fear while the carnivores glanced around the room. The female wolf just snickered under her breath with a smug face, she was enjoying this quite a lot.

Ellen flinched as she accidentally bumped into (Y/n) which made the wolf tease her by flashing her bright white fangs that you could never miss in the dark, " Aw, are you scared? "

" Be careful before I blow your house down. " She whispered, cackling after once she saw the fear on the zebra's face.

The lights returned to normal, with a voice right after. " Oh, sorry there was a problem with the lights, " A grey wolf stood at the very top with the lights.

" Legoshi, "

Bill called out, making everyone avert their attention towards the wolf that stood at the top by the stage lights, his eyes wandered around the auditorium and landed on the female wolf that huffed in annoyance due to the fact she couldn't tease the herbivore anymore.

Bill then continued, " You were friends with Tem, right? Do you know something we don't? Come down from there. " Legoshi had climbed down the ladder head first. Clenching the railings to the ladder, showing off his long claws.

" I think he had lots of regrets. "

Listening to his words, he finally got to the ground, slightly hunched over as the carnivore was the tallest one in the room. Everyone eyed him as he spoke out more, " There were many things, he still wanted to do. "

The pink flamingo questioned the wolf, " H-How could you possibly know that? " The wolf had an answer for every question his way.

" Anyone would feel that way, If they had to suddenly... Anyone would have regrets. "

He looked around the room for a specific animal, he quickly locked eyes with the wolf. Her eyes gazed away as her tail slowly flapped behind her. He turned away and found Els the sheep.

" There's one thing I want to ask, Els, how do you feel about Tem's Death? " He stepped closer,

" Are you sad about it? "

Els grew frightened by the large carnivore, " Why are you asking me? I haven't spoken to Tem that much. "

The female wolf stepped towards the male wolf as she took notice of the small herbivore's fear, she may be an asshole but;

She wasn't that much of a little shit.

" Oi, you're scaring her. " (Y/n) called out, having the attention towards her. The female slouched back with her hands on her hips while wearing a plain expression. Legoshi eyed the female with wide eyes, nodding his head.

The club was then dismissed.

-

The female was out taking a stroll allowing the wind to go through her fur while she was on the phone with her adoptive father. She waved her hand carelessly as she spoke, " You chose this academy, now get me out. " She stated bluntly.

" Nope you're stuck there, that's the deal. "

She sighed abruptly, " Gouhin, I don't get how- " She cuts herself off once she hears something which made her ear twitch, she rubbed her ear but it kept continuing,

" I'm going to call you back, night. " She immediately clicked and began to follow her hearing, which led her inside the auditorium.

" You pretend to be a nice guy and when you're hungry you treat us like food. "

(Y/n) heard it louder which lead her to lift her head high to sniff the air to catch a scent but she cursed mentally knowing she didn't even try to make any familiars.

The female wolf entered quietly then eyeing the sight before her.

Els held out the scissors towards Legoshi while he stepped towards her, which made the herbivore more alarmed and you can easily smell her fear.

" How dare you? "

No answer.

" How dare you?! "

The tall canine shook his head in denial, " I'm not that kind of animal. " He reaches for the pair of scissors, towering her.

" Enough. "

Els looked behind Legoshi and saw the grey female wolf from earlier, (Y/n).

The herbivore sobbed, fearing for her life, " Is this your plan? To eat me together? " Els cried.

The female wolf cocked her head in confusion before noticing a letter peeking from the large carnivore's pocket and she stepped towards, snatching the letter and waved it in her fingers, " This is for you, I assume. "

" Let the poor girl breathe. " (Y/n) abruptly sighed, irritated that she even had to deal with this on her first day.

She had watched the animal shrivel in fear taking the envelope. " What is this? " Her fear suddenly disappeared once Legoshi answered plainly,

" It's a love letter from Tem. "

She eyed the letter and then back at the wolf, " You came to give this to me? "

Legoshi then had explained the reasoning for having to speak to her to hand her the love letter was for their dead friend, Tem. He spotted the female wolf on the water fountain, she caught a glimpse of the male before patting down beside her.

The tall wolf hesitantly stepped towards, sitting beside her.

" Why were you there? "

He questioned, " Everyone had seen you as a suspect, you're just making it worse for yourself if they had seen you. "

" Ditto. "

Legoshi eyed her before turning away, " They saw you were a wolf, they already discriminated against you. " He says and she nods, " But you've been here longer. They should've known better. " She replied.

She stood up having the male watch her every move before she spun her heel, extending her hand with a blank stare, " (Y/n). "

" Legoshi. "

She lifted her head to see the other direction before her phone began to vibrate, she held up the device before motioning she'd leave, " Old man's calling, see you. "

He watched her leave as she began to jog a few feet away, answering the phone before abruptly yelling unknown statements.

But that was just the beginning.