PT.2 C H A P T E R EIGHTEEN

Začať od začiatku

Only thing I hated about the LA airport compared to JFK's was that instead of the private TSA being literally steps from the front door, we had to walk almost the entire length of the airport to get to it. And paparazzi was allowed in airports.

But there was one I didn't mind.

"Hi mamas," I chuckled to myself already at the familiar voice. "Where are you guys going so late? I wasn't invited.."

Shaking my head softly, I squinted through the flashes to figure out which way we were suppose to go. Where the hell did Lewis go?

"Right here." I looked to my right and saw his amused stare. "I guess it's hitting you huh?" He said, referring to the edible. I playfully pushed his shoulder before following after him, knowing he damn well knew I was tripping a little bit.

"Listen, if things don't work out with Y/n just know I'm always here." I gave the guy a look as he smirked. "I'm good at taking pictures, I know you like your picture taken Rih."

"Aye we're gonna fight." I said and pointed at him with a teasing glare.

"Nooo, I don't wanna be body slammed, I'll stop." I chuckled and turned my head back to focus so I wouldn't lose this nigga Lewis again. "I do wanna see ehem someone hit the floor but I won't say no names."

Rob turned into my shoulder as she laughed, both of us immediately catching who he was talking about. I couldn't help but be a little petty. "I'm good man, I just got my nails cleaned. See? They pretty huh?" I said we I held my hand up and wiggles my fingers before waving slightly once we reached TSA. It was true though. I did just get a manicure with Robyn, I just didn't get a color.

"Alright, I'll see you guys when you come back. Have an awesome anniversary, takes lots of pics." Lewis said with a wide smile since we opted to go all the way solo. No guards, no friends, nothing. Just us. "I also had some food set up since I knew you guys would be hungry." He added, smirking knowingly.

I chuckled and raised my hand for us to do the quick little handshake we made a few months back which ended with a hug. "You're the man, Lew." I said before stepping back and looking at my girl.. soon the be fiancée.

"What the hell?" She mumbled and slapped my shoulder. "You got a handshake with everyone but me and I've been the one asking for one."

I looked at Lewis and he raised his hands before stepping back. "I know I'm sorry, I forgot. We'll make one on the flight okay?"

She hummed sarcastically as we walked the mini terminal that led to the tarmac where the pilot stood. "Good to see you both again." He said with a smile, us having previously flown with him to Barbados. Robyn usually flew first class but if it was a long flight, she took her private jet.

Just saying that sounded.. sheesh, she was one rich motherfucker, man.

Once we got onto the plane, my eyes immediately zeroed in on the bag of Popeyes. "He didn't.." I sat down on the chair and pulled it open, my mouth almost instantly watering at the sight of the chicken sandwich paper. "I swear that mans is a goat." I didn't hesitate to pull the sandwich out, along with the little ranch packet.

"Babe?" I hummed, already two bites deep of this heaven on earth sandwich. She laughed softly before reaching her hand out. "Give me your backpack, I gotta get my earbuds out."

I nodded and started to pull it off and hand it to her when I realized what she might find. "Wait.." I swallowed the food and sat my backpack on my lap. "I'll get it."

Her head tilted in confusion. "You're eating, I'll just grab it." She reached for the bag but I pulled back before quickly leaning up and connected our lips, something I knew always distracted her. As I held her with one hand, my other fished into the backpack and grabbed her AirPods from the pocket.