"I know she's a lesbian or something... I mean it's obvious as fuck.. her and Yaya."

My face went red.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we went on a double date, they don't really have any classes together but I always see them flirting in the hallway.."

I swallowed hard. I didn't know what to say... fuck, he wasn't suppose to know.

"This is our date.. I don't want to talk about Imani."

"Shit cool with me." He shrugged

I was panicking a little inside. I thought about texting her but I figured it would just freak her out.

Most of the date I kept thinking about what he said. Fuck, he knows... I wonder if anybody else knows..

After a far from pleasing 7 minutes of car sex, he took me to my house.

"Hey, I'm glad your giving me another chance again.. I swear imma do you right."

At first my smile was forced, but as he looked at me with those sexy brown eyes a goofy smile formed on my face. He grabbed my waist kissing me.

"Aye, have a good night." He said leaning over and patting my ass as I got out of the Jeep.

I turned around "you better behave yourself tomorrow."

He laughed. "Chill I'm good with parents"

My stomach flipped. I didn't even tell Imani my family wanted to meet this 'secret boyfriend tomorrow'.

She's already mad enough.. for some reason. I still don't actually get it. Why be mad at me?.. Me and Jamal both did something stupid and I'm giving him another chance... she can't be jealous. She's too busy with her tongue up Yaya's pussy. I swear they fuck so much it's surprising to see how long they can make it without another round.

When I came into the house Tao was standing at the window looking out.

"So that's your little punk ass boyfriend?"

I gave him a disgusted look. "Who do you think you are.. the 'man' of the house?"

I chuckled before going into the kitchen. I poured myself a drink and went upstairs.

When I opened the door to my room I caught Yaya and Imani making out.

Imani was on top of Yaya holding her arms up about her head as she kissed her intensely. Yaya's shirt was off.

Imani looked over and saw me come in but kept kissing. Yaya didn't even see me.

"Really?"

Yaya jumped. Imani just sat up.

"Oooo I'm sorry." Yaya said covering her chest with her shirt.

Imani saw the look on my face and smirked.

"How was your 'date?'"

"Date?"

"Oh yea, she's going with Jamal again.."

"Oh.. do you really think that's a goo-"

I glared at her.

"I'm just saying" Yaya mumbled putting her shirt on.

"Don't even worry about it, she wants to be stupid." Imani responded

I thought about telling them he knows their gay or even telling Yaya Imani fucked me just to be spiteful.