🥀Lucio X Reader

Word Count- 1000
Requested

        Today was like any other day, everyone was off doing their own thing. Nadia was taking care of official business, Portia was working, Julian was probably at the rowdy raven, Muriel was no where to be found, meaning he was most likely in his hut and Asra was off on an adventure. You an Lucio were just there... doing nothing. Being bored.

       Every few minutes Lucio would start telling dramatic stories about his past. It was keeping you entertained for now. Right now you two were in the parlor and he was telling a story. You were laying on a couch while Lucio was sitting on a chair across from you.

        "I couldn't imagine you living like that Lucio." You said as he finished one of his stories.

        "Well I did. You better believe it." He grinned at you.

       "Would you ever do it again?" You asked.

        "I mean I would go camping but I wouldn't want to live like that again. I like living in a palace, thank you very much." You let out a chuckle when he said this.

         "Then let's go camping!" You said enthusiastically as you sat up from your spot on the couch.

        "Right now?" You nodded your head.

        "Yeah right now, I mean we aren't doing anything. Plus you can show off your amazing skills." Telling him that got him excited. He stood up from his spot and helped you up.

        "Great idea, let's go. I'll get some servants to get the stuff ready. You go pack a bag." You nodded and made your way to your room where you packed your bag.

        A few minutes later there was a knock at your door. You opened the door and saw Lucio standing there smiling. Next to him were Mercedes and melchior.

       "You ready to go?" He asked.

        "Yup. Do you got everything?" Lucio stood aside and showed two bags full of camping supplies. You walked out and grabbed one of the bags. Lucio came up behind you and took it from you.

        "I've got it." He said then flashed you a grin.

         "Let us go!" Then you two started towards the forest.

~time skip~

       You two then arrived in the forest where you picked a nice spot to camp by a stream.

       Lucio then began to unpack one of the bags, in that bag was a tent, two sleeping bags, two pillows, and some other odd and ins. Lucio then started to put the tent together.

        "Do you need any help?" You asked as you walked over to him and the tent.

        "I've got it. Just sit back and watch how I put this together." You laughed when he said this. While Lucio was putting the tent together you went and grabbed a stick to play fetch with Mercedes and melchior.

        Soon Lucio was done putting the tent together and was putting the sleeping bags in the tent along with the pillows. You and the dogs walked back over to Lucio.

        "Wow, good job Lucio." Lucio came over and wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on top of yours.

         "Why thank you. I suppose we should start a fire now." Lucio let go of you and started to gather some fire wood. He came back and started a fire. You sat down next the fire and Lucio sat next to you. You leaned your head on his shoulder as you two sat there for a minute.

       "Lucio?" You looked up at him.

        "Yes?" He looked at you.

        "Did you bring anything to eat?" Just then you saw his expression drop.

        "I knew I was forgetting something." You just laughed at him.

        "Well now would be a good time to show off your hunting skills." You said. Lucio leaped at the opportunity to show off.

        "Don't you worry Y/n, I'll go get us some food." With that Lucio ran off into the forest to get some food. You stayed and sat with the dogs, petting them every so often.

        A few minutes passed and Lucio came back with a deer.

        "Wow. I wasnt expecting that." Lucio chuckled.

        "See? told you I'm pretty great." He smirked and threw down the deer.

        "Yeah you are pretty great." You smiled at him.

~time skip~

       It was getting dark out and Lucio had the deer roasting on a spit over the fire. It was almost done cooking which was good because you were getting hungry. Lucio then took the meat of the spit and you both started eating.

        Soon you were done eating and were cleaning up the mess the food made. When you were done you laid down on the grass and looked at the stars through the trees. Lucio laid down next to you.

       "Its really nice out tonight." You said while still looking up at the sky.

        "Yeah it is. You can see some stars." He said. Lucio grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers so you two were holding hands.

         A few hours had passed when you decided it was best you two went to sleep. You walked over to the tent, unzipped it and looked inside.

        "Uh Lucio, what is this?" You questioned. Lucio came up behind you and looked at the tent. On the inside was two sleeping bags.

       "Um it's a tent with sleeping bags." He said. You got in the tent and unzipped both sleeping bags then zipped them back up making one larger sleeping bag that could fit two people. Lucio laughed.

        "There that's better." You smiled at him.

        "So that was the issue?" You laughed.

         "Yes it was. I want to cuddle and you can't do that with two sleeping bags." You got in the sleeping bag and patted the spot next to you. Lucio got in the sleeping bag and laid next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and you buried your head in his chest. The dogs laid curled up on the other side of Lucio.