☁️Vampire Asra x Reader

🍋 !Warning!🍋 this oneshot contains sexual themes or at least suggests them? ( read at your own risk)!

Requested by yourbasicotaku

Original- 10/15/18

Revised- 1/27/20

Word Count- 659

      You were at the masquerade with your date, Asra. That's right You and Asra were at the masquerade together, you had asked them to go with you. Asra was reluctant at first because of their past experiences at the masquerade, but after a lot of convincing they said yes. You and Asra were having a wonderful time, You danced, Ate some food, drank a bit, and danced some more. It was the most fun you have had in a while. 

      You and Asra were wandering around the palace, going into different rooms, trying all the different food and drinks they had to offer, when out of the corner of your eye, you saw something unusual. At first it didn't seem too strange, but as you began to look closer the weirder it got. You were now staring at Asra, well more like you were staring at Asra's mouth, trying to see their teeth. Something seemed off, but it isn't really your place to say. Maybe Asra was born with unusual sharp teeth, or maybe they were  hiding something from you.

       Soon enough Asra noticed you staring at them, then realized what was going on. Before you knew it, they were dragging you off to another room in the palace. The room was dark, with a few candles lit around the room. Asra pulled you in and shut the door. They turned to you, this cause you to back up against the door, Asra move a little closer, causing you to be trapped between them and the door.

      "Y/n, what's going on?" They said in a serious manner.

      "That's what I should be asking you!" You said, it's true. You wanted to know what was going on, was Asra not telling you something?

      "I want to know what you know." Asra stated.

      "I know that you are keeping something from me." Was all you said. Asra got a little closer.

       "And what would that be?"

       "You-u're a vampire aren't you?" You said while looking over their shoulder, trying to not make eye contact. They laughed a little.

      "Took you long enough. I thought it was pretty obvious." You ended up looking at them anyway.

      "Obvious? No, I didn't know until i saw your fangs." Asra laughed a bit more.

       "Guess I wasn't being too careful down there." They said while looking into your eyes.

       "When were you going to tell me?" You asked, it was a serious question.

       "When you asked." Asra said.

       "I was never going to ask, because I didn't expect it." Asra looks down at the floor then back at you.

       "Then I guess I wasn't going to tell you." Asra said calmly.

        "But I guess you would have figured it out when you started to get old, and I would have stayed the same." Asra said, when they said the last few words you could hear the sadness in their voice.

       "I don't want that to happen," Asra leaned down and kissed you. It was a loving yet passionate kiss, that lasted for a while.

       "Then don't let it happen." You said while putting your hand on their shoulder. You went up and kissed Asra again, this time it was more heated, more passionate, like it would be the last time you ever kissed them. This one kiss turned into many, each one better than the last. Asra went from kissing you on the lips, to kissing down your neck, their hands wandering around your body. They found the sweet spot on your neck and started to abuse it, causing a moan to fall from your lips.

      "Asra" You said in a breathy voice. Asra looked up at you.

       "Hmm?" Asra mumbled, still not stopping what they were doing.

       "Bite me" You said, while running your finger through their hair.

       "If you insist."