🥀Lucio x Reader

Requested by Augustzoee

Word Count- 575

       You, Lucio, Asra and Julian were all stuck in the magicians realm. You had gone in there to stop the devil and you couldn't leave until you did.

      Now you were standing before the devil, thinking of a plan of attack. You had noticed the chains the devil used to attack and trap and thought that could be a way to get him. If this didn't work you wouldn't make it out. There was no known way to defeat the devil, but you had to try.

       You reached out and grabbed the chains connected to the devil and pulled on them. The chains were burning your hands but you didn't care, you needed to get him down. You pulled them again and nothing happened. You wrapped them around your hands and pulled up then slammed them on the ground shaking the ground as they hit. Your hands were turning red, you needed to keep going but you weren't strong enough. You looked back and saw Asra, Julian, and Lucio looking at you hopefully. You didn't want to tell them you weren't strong enough, but you had to.

      "I can't do it!" You yelled to them, tears brimming in your eyes. Lucio ran up to you and put his hand on your shoulder.

      "Y/n, you can do it. I believe in you." When he put his hand on your shoulder you felt a little bit of magic pulse through you. You turned back around and shook the chains another time, when you did you saw the devil was moved from where he was standing. Chains gathered at his feet. Before you knew it they came flying at you, wrapping around your leg. You tried to shake it off because it was burning you. You then felt another hand on your shoulders, you looked back and it was Asra, they must have noticed the Serge of magic when Lucio touched you.

       "You've got this Y/n." Asra said. You looked at the rope then back at the devil but before you could do anything Julian joined in giving you more magic. You held the chains tight and swung them around the devil, the chains wrapped around his legs. You swung the chain again and it continued to wrap around the devil. You swung again and his arms were trapped in the chains. You swung one last time and the chains went up to his head. That's when the devil turned to stone and the chains disappeared. As the chains disappeared a door appeared in the distance.

       You looked down at your hands then to your legs. You were covered In burn Marks, you didn't realize how much they hurt until now. You fell to your knees.

       "Y/n?! Are you okay?!" Lucio asked as he rushed by your side. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes.

       "It hurts so bad." You said.

       "Look the door out!" Julian said as he pointed in the direction of the door.

       "Let's get going, Y/n if we can get you out of here we can get you medical attention." Asra said. You nodded and tried to stand up but couldn't. You looked up at Lucio again. Lucio got down to your level and hugged you, you hugged him back. The next thing you knew you were being lifted up by Lucio.

      "Let's go home." He said as he carried you towards the door.