☁️Pregnant Reader x Asra

requested by Estelle_deer

Asra's pronouns in this are Male

Original- 11/27/19

Revised- 1/28/20

Word Count- 668

      The past few weeks you had woken up super early every morning, you weren't feeling too well, you thought you could be sick, possibly the flu, so you decided to go see Julian. He was a Doctor after all, so maybe he could help figure out what is wrong with you.

      "Julian?" You said as you walked into the room. He peaked his head around the corner.

      "Y/N, what brings you here?" You walked around the corner to see Julian messing with bottles of leeches. You were messing with your hands.

      "Um I was actually hoping you could check me out? I think there is something wrong." You looked at Julian who was smiling at you.

      "Of course I could." He said as he looked you up and down and smiled.

       "Nothing seems wrong, have I told you, you have some nice-" you cut him off.

      "Okay, not what I meant. I think something is wrong, like maybe I have the flu?" He made an 'oh' shape with his mouth and motioned for you to sit down. You sat down and he started to take your temperature and do some other tests.

      "Nothing seems to be wrong y/n, is there a reason you may think you are sick?" He looked confused.

      "Well, I've been throwing up a lot when I wake up in the morning, appetite increase, I don't know, I just feel really off." You crossed your arms and looked down and your feet. Julian walked over to a shelve and took down a book and started looking at some pages. He walked over to you and closed the book. He sat down across from you and put his hand on your shoulder.

      "Y/n, I think... you might be pregnant." You looked up at him, he smiled at you.

       "What? You think so?" He nodded.

      "Everything you said matches up." You put your hands over your mouth.

      "Oh my god. I'm pregnant!" You got up from your chair and hugged him.

      "Thank you Julian! I've gotta go tell Asra." He smiled at you and waved as you walked towards the door.

       "Tell me how it goes!" He shouted.

       "I will!" You said as you ran out the door.

      As you were going back to the shop you stopped at the bakery to get Asra some pumpkin bread, after you got that you headed back to the shop. You got to the door of the shop and walked in.

      "Asra! I'm home!" You said as you walked inside and set the bread on the counter. Asra walked out from the back room and hugged you.

      "Welcome back, you kinda rushed out this morning." He kissed your cheek and pulled away. You walked over to the counter and picked up the bread and handed it to him.

      "I got you some pumpkin bread." He took it and gave you a quick kiss.

      "Thank you honey." You grabbed his hand. He looked at you.

      "Um I went and saw Julain today, cause I haven't really been feeling well." He rubbed his thumb on the back of your hand.

      "Yeah, I've noticed. So what's wrong? Did he figure it out?" You gave him a small smile.

      "Uh yeah he did, it took a while to figure it out though." You sat down in a near by chair, he pulled one up and sat across from you.

      "Well, what is it? You took both of his hands and looked into his eyes.

      "Asra, I'm pregnant." He didn't even need a minute to think about it before he smiled.

      "Really? You're really pregnant?" He said while smiling big. This made you smile to see that he was happy.

      "Yes, really. We're gonna have a baby!" He leaned in and started to pepper your face with kisses.

       "We're gonna have a baby." He said while holding you close. You couldn't be happier.