🎭Julian x Reader

Original- 6/12/19

Revised- 1/6/20

Word count- 430

      It was a regular day at the shop and you were getting ready to close up for the day, you were locking the door and making tea for the night. You took the teapot and a cup into the back room, poured yourself a cup of tea, and sat down after a long day of working. You were able to sit down for a few minutes before there was a loud knocking at the door, you wonder who could be here this late. You got up and walked over to the door and cracked it slightly to see who was on the other side. It turns out it was Julian, you opened the door to let him inside.

      "Julian? What are you doing here?" you asked while you stepped back to let him in. Julian took a step inside then turned around to close the door.

      "You see I was walking by and I thought it would be a great time to talk to you." He did have a good point, the two of you never found the time to sit down and talk, and you weren't doing anything at the moment, so you didn't argue.

      "Yeah, now is a better time than any, want some tea?" You asked. Julian nodded and you went off to get another cup, you grabbed the cup and led Julian to the back room. You poured him a cup of tea and you both sat down.

      "Thanks for the tea." He said, you nodded in response.

       "So, now that we have a moment, what do you wanna talk about?" you asked.

      "Well, I was hoping that I could tell you something, now I know that this might be sort of odd, But I can't wait to tell you any longer. Y/n, I love you." You choked on your tea a bit when he said that, it was a surprise, you love Julian and you weren't expecting him to return those feelings.

      "I love you too." You said as you smiled at him and then got up to give him a hug. You and Julian hugged for a moment and he kissed the top of your head. The two of you stayed like this for a moment before Julian decided to ruin the moment. He had put all of his weight on you, causing both of you to fall to the ground, with him on top of you.

      "Julian! You're crushing my spleen!" You said while trying to get him off of you.

      "You don't even know were your spleen is!" He said while laughing.