🎭Julian x Male Reader

Requested by PrincexRamen

Original- 11/24/19

Revised- 1/28/20

Word Count- 717

      You were closing up the shop, putting books away, cleaning tea cups, putting your cards back where they belonged. You cleaned up the back room and snuffed the candles. You walked over to the door and locked it, after it was locked you decided to make yourself some tea. The water was boiling and you got a cup ready you were leaning against the counter staring off into space when you heard a loud crash come from the back room. You grabbed a pan that was hanging from the walls and made your way back there.

      You walked into the room and used magic to light the candles, you looked around and didn't see anything, you walked around the room to double check, nothing had fallen over but the window was open. You walked over to the window, looked outside and saw nothing, you then closed the window.

       You walked back into the main room of the shop where your tea was, when you got there you grabbed your cup. Then you felt something touch your shoulder, you turned around and smashed your cup into the thing behind you. You looked at who was behind you and you came face to face with a now bleeding Julian. You dropped the rest of the smashed cup to the floor and grabbed his head, inspecting the wound.

       "What the hell Ilya? What are you doing here?" You looked at the cut on his forehead and pulled him into the back room and sat him down. You walked back into the front room and grabbed a washcloth. When you got back to Julian you started to clean out his cut.

        "What? Can't I come see my boyfriend once in a while?" He gave you a cheeky smirk. You stopped what you were doing and looked at him, he smiled.

       "No, not you. Why are you here?" You went back to cleaning his wound.

      "Ouch, that hurts me y/n. So you don't think I can come visit you because I missed you and wanted to see you?" You shook your head no.

      "What is it really? Count get mad at you? Guards after you?" You raised an eyebrow. Julain stood up and laughed.

      "Why do you always think I'm in trouble?" He put his arms around you.

       "Because I know you Ilya, you're a trouble maker." You removed his arms and walked into the front room to put the washcloth away. Julian followed you into the room.

      "Well I'm not in trouble now." He said as he wrapped his arms around your chest.

       "So, you just came to spend time with me?" You started to move towards the door.

      "Yes, darling." He said, you pushed Julian up against to door and held his arms on either side of his head.

      "Then why didn't you use the door?" You questioned, getting very close to him. He grinned at you.

      "I'm too tall, its uncomfortable." He said.

      "You aren't much taller than me, and I use that door everyday." You smirked at him. Julian leaned forward to kiss you and you met him halfway. While you were kissing Julian you heard guards running around outside. You pulled away from him and smirked, you let go of one of his arms and unlocked the door. You let go of his other arm, and kept your hand on the door knob.

      "So, how about we take this to bed? Hm?" Julain whispered In your ear. You looked at him and laughed a bit.

       "How about we finish this when you aren't being chased by guards." You looked at Julian and his cheeky smirk turned into a frown.

      "Come back when you aren't being chased by guards, lover boy." You said as you opened the door causing Julian to fall backwards outside. You were about to close the door when he spoke to you.

      "Aw, come on, it was just getting good. I think you should let me back inside?" You said in the sweetest voice he could. You looked at him for a moment before closing the door a little more.

      "I would rather not get in trouble for helping a criminal." You smirked before shutting the door all the way.