🌲Muriel X Reader

Word Count- 370

Requested by ShadeHeath36

      You were laying in bed enjoying the warmth when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You looked over your shoulder and saw that Muriel was holding you.

       You had recently started staying with Muriel more often and he has had a hard time being affectionate with you. He's always afraid that if he touches you in the wrong way he is going to accidentally hurt you. The only time he really shows you physically affection is when you two are laying in bed and he accidentally cuddles with you. These are the times that you enjoy the most. You love it when he cuddles with you.

      You heard someone moving next to you and that showed Muriel was awake. He slowly moved his arms away from you and you turned around and wrapped your arms around him and he froze. He didn't know what to do.

       "Goodmorning" You mumbled into his chest.

       "Ummm..." You chuckled.

       "You know you're not going to hurt me by holding me." You said.

       "Y/n I need to get up." He said trying to get up. You pulled him back down.

       "Please stay, I'm enjoying this." You said. He looked down at you and the wrapped his arms around you. You smiled into his chest. A few minutes passed and you leaned on your forearms so that you were hovering over him. You leaned down and captured his lips in a kiss. He was shocked at first, but then he slowly and hesitantly started to kiss you back. You kissed him again and then he grabbed your hips and pulled you closer to him. The next thing you knew he had flipped you so that you were under him and he was on top kissing you. You pulled away and smiled at him.

      "I love you." You said. His eyes went wide and he stopped breathing for a second.

      "Uh I-i-i-i love you too." He said quietly. This made you smile. It was the first time you two had said that to eachother. You smiled at him and pulled him onto of you to cuddle.

       "Best morning ever." You said. You heard him chuckle.