🎭Julain x Reader: Magic

Word Count- 1276

Tangled

(Julian narrating)

      "This is the story of how I died. But um don't worry this is actually a funny story. And the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of an apprentice named, Y/n. And it starts with the devil."

       "Now, once upon a time, a man made a promise, a promise for power and from this grew an unfulfilled deal that would change lives, take lives." Asra can be seen on the side of a road picking lavender.

      "Oh, you see that magician, over there? You might want to remember them. They're kind of important." A small shop is seen and in the background is the palace.

       "Well, years pass and a hop skip and a bump away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by the beloved count and countess. Well the kingdom was overrun with the plague, and important people had gotten sick. The apprentice Y/n was sick and they were running out if time. And that's when people usually start looking for a miracle, like a cure, which I tried to find. But miracles don't always happen. In this case it didn't. The apprentice got sicker and sicker until one day they died. It was a sad day throughout the kingdom, and some people took it worse than others. They even tried to look for a miracle after they died. This time it was a deal." Asra is digging in the dirt on the lazaret, crying.

       "Ahhh, I told you they'd be important. You see instead of letting the issue go, the magician decided to make a deal with the devil, and all they had to do was give up half their heart. Weird, right?"

       Asra was walking through the town with someone by their side. "I'll give you a hint, that's Y/n."

       They were perfect healthy except for the fact Y/n didn't remember anything or who they were, but at that moment everything was right and then that moment ended.

       "The magician taught them everything they knew, and kept them safe. Hidden away in a small shop, but not away from people, but excluded enough no one would know what the magician had done."

-end of narration-

~Y/n~

       "Hmmmm I guess Faust isn't hiding in out here?" You opened the window and looke outside. You reached behind the flower pot and grabbed Faust.

      "Gotcha! Well what do you wanna do now?" You asked Faust. Faust used her tail and pointed towards the outside.

       "Yeah, I don't think so. I like it in here and so do you, plus asra said not to leave when they're not here." Faust gave you as sad look.

       "Oh, come on Faust, it's not so bad in there." You said as you walked closed the window and started to give a customer a reading.

~Julian~

       "Another drink bar keep" Julian yelled to the bartender. A drink was slid down the bar to Julian.

       "You know you should probably stop drinking Julain." The bartender said.

       "Well probably but it's only eight in the morning. I've got time-" Julain was stopped in the middle of his sentence by a group of guards slamming the door open. Julain looked at them and then towards the door.

       "Devorak!" The head guard yelled. Why were the guards after him? Well he broke into the palace to find his journal, which was needed now more than ever. He needed it because the plague was coming back and he wasn't going to let anyone else die. Apparently the guards had found out Julian stole something from the palace which would be why they are here now. That and the fact they still think he killed the count.