Ender Dragon x Enderman!Reader

Y/n's POV

I walked around on the yellow endstone to my house. My name is Y/n. I'm different than other Enderman. I have a pair of light blue eyes instead of purple eyes. I'm an Enderwoman. Every day, Enderman flock to my house in the hopes of marrying me, because of my eyes. The rest of the Enderwoman has magenta eyes. I'm tired of having to stay up all night refusing to date Enderman. It's like as if I'm an arcade game prize, or whatever those humans call it. I heard a knock on my door. I open it. 

 "Miss, the Ender Dragon wishes to see you," says the Enderman I realize he's an Enderman guard. I teleport outside and follow the guard. The endstone brick pathway leads to giant obsidian towers with the ender crystals on top, bobbing up and down. Behind was a palace with shulker box guards and purple blocks, end rods, and of course, obsidian and bedrock. It was beautiful. A guard gave me an ender lily. 

 "A gift from the Ender Dragon," he says. I take it and take a look at it. It's purple with white particles on it. As we come closer to the castle, I can see a human in diamond armor fighting the Enderman guards. Once the human was done, he looked at me. 

 "Wow!" the human said. "An enderman. . . with blue eyes. You'll do good in a cage." He ran forward and tried to get me in a boat. God, humans are really rude. It finally got me in the boat. I tried to teleport out, but I was panicking too much, so my teleportation was disabled. The enderman guard tried to get me out, but the human slew him. I had to watch him die. 

 "Come on," the human said. He dragged me into a portal to the Overworld. Just then, I thought I would never come back. Never see the purple chorus fruit, nor feel the fresh air of the End. But then, I heard a loud roar. I looked up and saw the Ender Dragon, diving down towards the rude human. 

 "Help!" I shouted. The human didn't seem to understand me, so it told me to shut up. I hissed and teleported right out of the boat. I ran away hoping to get away, but it pulled out a stringy contraption. It threw it and it landed on me. The strings held me to the ground. 

 "I wonder what you drop," said the human, raising an iron sword. I trembled in fear. Then, the Ender Dragon picked up the human and flew up, dropping him. Unfortunately, the human landed in a water pool he made. Once the Ender Dragon came down again, he struck three ender crystals with snowballs. They exploded, diminishing some of his health. The Ender Dragon roared in pain. Then something snapped inside of me. I threw off the strings. 

 "Leave him alone!" I screeched. The human looked at me shocked. 

 "It. . . " the human said. "Talked." He looked at me as if I were a spider jockey. I took that moment to attack him and push him into the void. He fell into there, his inventory appearing, and falling into the void as well. I teleported to the Ender Dragon. 

 "Are. . ." I asked. "You okay?" He looked at me. 

 "Yes my Y/n," he said. I looked at him confused.  

 "What do you mean?" I asked. 

 "I sent the guards to your home to bring you to me," he said. "I love you, Y/n." 

 "I-I love you too," I said, surprised. 

     {9 years later. . .}

I watched our baby daughter sleep soundly on a magenta bed. So cute, so silent, so beautiful. She had Ender Dragon wings and tail, and my blue eyes and looks. 

 "What shall we name her?" Ender Dragon asked. I smiled. 

 "Little D/n,(D/n is your daughter's name.)" I said. D/n smiled.