Sticky Situation(Cave Spider x Reader)

I'll try making the reader a non-binary, so you can put in your own gender. If you are male, then just pretend that Web is female instead.  Female name for Web is Crimson. Also this is the first time I've tried to make a non binary one-shot, so it might be bad. Also there's a bad word at the end. 

   Y/n's POV

     Oh why, why did I agree to do this dare? Well, I guess it's worth it. You see here, I had lost a bet and was supposed to explore this mineshaft. I fiddle with the amulet on my neck. Not looking where I was going, I fell down. 

   "Oh great!" I scream as I fall towards... cobwebs? The cobwebs broke my fall. That's the good news. Bad news? At least 6 cave spiders are staring at my neck. Now, most Cave Spiders love snapping your neck. My cat fell down here once... let's not talk about that. 

   "Hi?" I weakly stutter. A Cave spider scuttles towards me menacingly. I gulp and squeeze my eyes shut. The clicking of the Cave Spider's pincers stop. I open one eye. The Cave Spider had only taken my amulet. The rest of the spiders had crowded around the amulet. 

  "Hey!" I shout. "Don't you dare break that!" That amulet used to belong to my grandmother. She gave it to me the very day she died. I couldn't lose it. A surge of determination shot into my body. 

   I hurried to free my arm. I struggled to get out of these sticky webs. The spiders noticed this and crawled away. Fast. I wish I could crawl that fast. I managed to free the rest of my body and limbs. I raced after the spiders, pulling out a stone sword. I mean, I wasn't exactly the richest person. I cut the cobwebs trying to catch up. Eventually, my sword broke. I noticed a huge ravine. I was also running at a very fast speed and couldn't stop. I shrieked as I fell into a even deeper ravine. (Undertale Style :3)

   Web or Crimson's POV

    I watched as the player fell from the top of the ravine. I chuckled lightly. A pang of guilt shot through me. I don't know why, but I felt guilty for laughing at that player. I tried to wash away these feelings with my old memories. 

  No... I don't want to think about it again. I crawled over to a spot above the player. I realized that they were probably still alive. They had landed in a pool of water. They stood up suddenly, spitting out a bunch of water. 

  They had (Skin color) skin and (Hair color) hair. They wore blue jeans and a (Favorite color) hoodie. They also wore long black boots. I watched as they grabbed a pickaxe out of their inventory and got out of the pool of water. 

  "Ow..." They mumbled. I readied my legs to pounce upon this unsuspecting player. I couldn't bring myself to do it however. Soon enough, they spotted me. 

  "Hey!" They shouted. That was the signal to climb, or run. I leaped onto the side of the ravine walls. I mocked the player by dodging every single arrow they shot at me. I chuckle lightly as the player groans in frustration. 

  "Get down here, you..." The player paused for a bit, trying to think of an insult. 

  "Web face?" I answer. The player yelps and jumps back. I chuckle at this. 

  "Did you just talk?" They exclaim. I nod, and jump down. They wince as I land in front of them. 

  "So..." The player says. "Are you going to kill me now?" I fight the urge to say yes and reply with a "No."

  "Y/n." The player holds out their hand. I tilt my head confused. 

  "That's my name." Y/n answers. I nod. 

  "My name's Web/Crimson." I reply. I place one of my eight legs in her hand and shake it. I could tell they weren't very pleased with feeling a hairy spider leg in their hand. I pull back my hand slowly and make no comment. 

  Me and Y/n stand there awkwardly. 

 "Have you seen an amulet around here?" Y/n suddenly asks. "It was given to me by my grandmother, and some random spiders stole it." Oh... that amulet. I was actually the spider that took it. I went over to where I was originally at. I collected the amulet and dropped it. As Y/n tried to get toward it, I blocked her from doing so. 

  "Sorry," I said politely. "But you can't have it." 

  "Are you kidding me?" Y/n groaned, exasperated. I sigh. 

  "We'll be returning this as soon as we're done using it." I say. 

   "Who's We?" They asked. Three seconds later, at least 40 other spiders appeared. 

                       "Oh."

  Y/n's POV

   I gulped as about 40 spiders appeared, all around us. Some were on the ceiling of the ravine, some were inside crevices on the walls and surrounded me. 

 "Hello stranger." A Cave Spider that was larger than the others strutted forward. I wave my hand in response. The giant cave spider looked towards Web/Crimson.

  "You have the amulet, right?" Web/Crimson nods. The amulet is handed over to the giant spider. I gasp as he crushes it in one single stab. 

  "What did you do?!" I screamed. I stopped speaking as the amulet's shards slowly rebuilt itself. I watched in awe as the same leg that had destroyed it glowing purple. Soon enough, the entire body of that spider was now glowing. 

  "What was that?!" I whisper scream to Web/Crimson. 

  "The king will explain later." Web/Crimson replied. I nod quietly and continue watching the scene. Anyways so... oh no. Oh no. 

  The spider king's eyes were unusually red. Like, really bright red. I had to look away for the sake of my eyes. The king didn't really seem sane anymore. The king stomped on at least twenty spiders and killed them. Shrill screams pierced the air. Then he stared at all of us. 

  "Run." The king said. Yup. This guy is not sane anymore. Nobody had to think twice. Everyone (Except the King spider) ran into the opposite direction. I checked my inventory. 

  Bingo. There was at least a stack of cobblestone inside. I quickly pulled it out of thin air and started to build up. Wait.

  My amulet! I turned to Web/Crimson. They were right next to me.

  "Web/Crimson," I said urgently. "The amulet."

  "Don't go back." They said briskly. 

  "Why not?" I snapped. 

  "Because you're a lot more important, don't you think?" They snapped back. I thought about it as I continued building up. When we reached the top, I realized that I was probably more important. Sorry Grandma. 

  "Thanks Web/Crimson." I said, panting. "Thanks for saving me." Web/Crimson gave no reply and handed me the amulet. I gasp in surprise and pick it up. When I look up, Web/Crimson was gone.

  "I promise I'll remember you..." I whispered. I stood up and got ready to beat the sh_t out of my friends.