Enderman x Builder!Reader Part 1

Dangit. I ran out of jungle planks. I tried to travel to a nearby jungle to get some saplings, so I could get some jungle wood, but some creepers came and nearly killed me. I ran into a villager's house. The villager looked at me questioningly but didn't say anything. I blocked off the door with some leftover wooden planks and crafted a bed. I put the bed down and slept. The next morning, I removed the blocks from the door and stepped out. In front of the door, strangely, there was a chest. I opened it and found some jungle saplings. I quickly put them into my inventory. Who had given me these saplings? I wish I knew. I would like to thank them. I headed back home and planted the saplings. I made them grow faster with some bonemeal. I chopped down the trees and turned them into planks. I resumed my building. 

Eddie's POV

I watched as the player started building a magnificent tower. I couldn't help but admiring the tower. The stone bricks were neatly carved, with jungle stairs decorating the exterior of the tower. The player stopped building and went to a small house. As soon as she was asleep, I teleported near the tower. There was a moat of water surrounding it. I shivered at the thought of falling into the water. I stepped inside the tower. Sea lanterns lit the tower, and there were many nice features inside the tower. I looked around for a bit and left. I couldn't have her knowing it was me who gave her the saplings. My mom was killed by a player. The one building this tower would probably kill me if she found out. 

"Enjoying the sight, eh?" I turned around and saw my best friend, Chris the creeper. (lol)

"What do you mean, Chris?" I asked, feeling nervous. Chris rolled his eyes.

"Don't lie to me, Eddie," Chris said. "I know exactly what you're thinking." I blushed. 

"Don't worry Eddie," Chris said calmly. "I have a girlfriend too." I looked at him in surprise. 

"Who is it?" I asked. 

"A player," Chris said. 

"You're pranking me, right?" I said. 

"Nope," He said. "Would you like to meet her tomorrow?" I hesitated then nodded my head. 

"Then follow me," Chris told me. 

"One last thing Chris," I said. He looked at me.

"What?" He asked. 

"I don't have a girlfriend," I said. Chris rolled his eyes, and we walked off into the distance.

Y/n's POV

I finished placing the last block of my tower. I looked at my work. It was beautiful. It was my proud creation. I stepped inside, looking for anything I needed to fix. Everything inside the tower was okay. But, at the top of the tower, I spotted an enderman and creeper walking away. That was strange. I started to make a few last decorations. I climbed down the stairs of my tower and climbed into my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The next morning, I went to a nearby village. I grabbed some emeralds so I could buy some things I needed. Just before I left the village, I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a tall man in a suit. 

"I heard that you were a skilled builder," He said. 

"Um, okay," I replied. I turned around to walk away, but he stepped in front of me.

"I want you to make me a mansion," He said. "If you do, I'll pay you with 2 stacks of diamond blocks." I thought about the offer. Building a mansion did sound fun. But what would I need diamonds for? Maybe I could use them to build better tools for building. I nodded and accepted the offer.

"I'll accept," I said, but I only need 1 stack of diamonds. The man nodded and handed me a paper. I read it.

I want you to build a mansion for me, made of quartz, and if you don't finish it in one day, I'll hurt you.

I widened my eyes. Just one day?! I wish I had never accepted. But it was too late now. I rushed home and immediately started building it. At dawn, I had at least finished the walls, floors, and roof of the mansion. But it would take longer to finish the inside. I fell to my knees and started to cry. 

Eddie's POV

I looked at the small earth hut. Chris went inside and spoke to whoever was inside. Chris came out again and nodded. I teleported inside and looked at the house. There was a bed of hay and a wool bed for a player. 

"Meet my girlfriend," Said Chris. I looked and saw a female player. She smiled and waved at me, then looked down. 

"It's okay if you stare at me," I said. "But don't stare at me for too long, please. It makes me feel uncomfortable." She looked and Chris and nodded. 

"My name is Violet," She said. 

"Nice to meet you, Violet," I said. "I like your name." She giggled a little. 

"You're really polite, aren't you?" Violet said. "Don't worry, you don't need to be too polite." I nodded. 

"You want to stay with us tonight?" Chris asked. "It's not safe out there when there are other bad players outside. I once exploded."

"Then how are you talking to me?" I asked. 

"Someone brought me back to life," Chris explained. "A person named Notch." I looked at him in confusion. 

"He's the God who created the Overworld, End, and Nether, Eddie," Chris said.

"Okay," I said. "He sure seems powerful." Chris nodded. 

"You can sleep if you want," Chris said. "Violet made you a bed while we were talking." I nodded and laid down on the bed of leaves. It felt nice. Soon, my glowing purple eyes closed. 

Y/n's POV

By the man came, I had only finished building the interior of the first floor. 

"Unimpressive," The man said. He turned and looked at me. "I guess I'll have to punish you now." Just after he said that two bodyguards appeared and started slashing at me with iron swords. When they were finished beating me up, I was bleeding from all over. The man smiled and walked away. The bodyguards followed him. I lay there, unable to move. Everything hurt. I looked at the bright blue sky and snow-white clouds. I closed my eyes and fell unconscious. And when I woke up I saw an enderman carrying me. I was too tired to say anything. The enderman carried me to a dark cave. He laid me down on the stone floor and teleported away. After 2 minutes, the enderman came back and put me on some moss. The moss felt soft under me. The enderman grabbed some strange leaves and glowing orange berries. He wrapped the leaves around my arms and legs. Then he walked deeper into the cave. I sat up. My stomach growled. I looked down at my hunger bar. There was only 1 hunger point left. I looked at the berries and nibbled one. Then I ate one. It tasted really good. I started eating the other berries.

"Do you like them?" A shy voice asked me. I froze and looked around. The enderman was standing there, looking down. 

"Did you say that?" I asked. The enderman nodded. 

"I found you near a huge white house," The ender man said. "You were just laying there, bleeding. You looked really hurt." I nodded. 

"Why were you so hurt?" it asked. 

"Nothing important," I said. I decided not to tell him. That might put him in danger. The enderman looked questioningly at me. He quickly turned his head away. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked. 

"It's just that I don't like people staring into my eyes," He said. "After all, I am an enderman." I nodded. He was right. Enderman really didn't like people staring at their eyes. We just sat there awkwardly for a bit. Finally, the enderman stood up. 

"I'm going to go somewhere," He said. "So, just stay here."

"Why?" I asked. 

"It's for your own safety," He said. Then he teleported away. 

Eddie's POV

Oh god, oh god, OH GOD. That was so awkward. I carefully teleported from tree to tree. He slowly made it to my friend, Chris's house. I gently knocked on Chris's door. Chris pushed the door open and looked at me. 

"Is something wrong, Eddie?" Chris asked me. I gulped. 

"Chris," I said. "I have to tell you something..."