Skeleton x Female!Reader

It was a normal day, I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I got dressed, brushed my hair, and walked out of my room. I opened the door to see my bully from highschool holding a bouquet of lovely ruby-red roses. 

 "I must admit, I have liked you during the school year," he said. I blinked. He must be mistaken. He teased me so much and even called me disgusting. Does he love me? That's odd. He loved bullying me. It was not fun. He smirked and kissed me. 

 "Goodbye, my love. I have a great surprise for you next week," he said as he walked away. I went back to my home and started eating a breakfast of eggs and steak. After I finished eating, I went to the forest and took a walk on the smooth grass path. Beautiful alliums, tulips, sunflowers, and every flower you could imagine were scattered everywhere. I breathed the scent of sheep and livestock. Until I saw a group of three men. As I came closer, they were holding flint and steel. 

I gasped as they lit a grass block on fire. The fire spread 10 more blocks until the fire hit a tree. I ran over to them and knocked the flint and steel out of one of their hands. The man looked at me angrily. 

 "You little runt!" he shouted. He punched me as I went back, holding my ground. "That was supposed to help chop down the forest!" He was a noob. Three angry noobs. Very angry. 

 "You aren't doing anything good!" I shouted. You're going to burn down this forest without getting a single log!" 

 "We're right, you're wrong!" he shouted and pushed me into the fire. I caught on fire, black soot getting all over me. I passed out, and the last thing I saw was a skeleton shooting arrows at the noobs. 

   {After waking up. . . }

I groaned as I sat up. A skeleton without a bow who was covered in blood was sitting beside the bed. I jumped back and got into a fighting stance. He raised his hands. Or should I say, his hands made from bones? 

 "Hey," he said, "I mean no harm. I just saw you fall into the fire." I was confused. 

 "Why did you save me?" I asked. "I thought skeletons killed humans."

 "The others do, I don't," it said. A red color appeared on its cheeks. 

 "I think I love you," it said. I smiled. 

 "I love you too," I said. I kissed him. He kissed back.