Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Kristoff's POV
As I sit on my bed, I try to think of ways I could propose to her. I sigh and lay back on my bed, then suddenly I hear a knock at the door. I shoot up from my spot and the door opens. I sigh in relief when Elsa walks in. She closes the door and walks in the center of my room with her arms crossed.

"Any ideas?" She asked.

I shrug, "Nope. I don't even know what I'm supposed to say or do, I don't even have a ring!" I yell and lay back down.

We both stay silent for a while, then Elsa speaks up.

"Maybe, I could help you practice if you want to?" She says.

I look up at her, "No, I think I'll be fine thanks for asking though."

"Ok, but first I need to tell you how to properly propose." She says.

I roll my eyes, "I don't need your help I'll be fine." I laugh.

"No!" Elsa yells, "I insist."

"Ugh, fine." I say and she nods.

"Ok, well first of all you need a ring, or else your just gonna blow the whole thing. Second, you need to get down on your knee--"

"I'm not getting down on my knee." I say.

"Wait what why? She'll like you getting down on your knee!" She argues.

"I'm not doing i--"

"Just do it!" She yells and I nod.

"Also, don't forget to say how much you love her and that sort of cute stuff, ok?" She says, "And you better not break her heart or I'll break your face." she whispers and I laugh.

"I won't I promise, I would never do that." I say, "One problem, I don't have a ring."

"I can try to find one in my mothers room, or I can make one." She says.

"Anna might like it if you made it." I say and Elsa smiles.

"Ok, I'll make it." Elsa says and walks out of my room.

I really hope this plan works.

***************
Anna's POV
***************

I walk out of my room, and head down the hallway. I end up passing Elsa's room and decide to peek in and see what she's doing. She is at her desk, but I can't see what she is doing.

"What are you doing?" I ask and she jumps up, and turns around.

"Oh, hi Anna. I'm not doing anything just, boring Queen stuff that's all." she says.

"Oh, ok." I say and walk out of her room.

****************
Elsa's POV
****************

Once Anna leaves, I turn back around and look at the ring I just made.

That was a close one.

---------------------
A/N: sorry this chapter is really short🙈 the next one will be longer I promise💕 I might update sooner too because I have nothing to do rn😂😂

QOTC: favorite song?

-Alyssa🎀🐠