Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Anna's POV

I'm so torn... Hans and Kristoff. Which do I choose, because I can't like both of them...

Hans likes me, and I like him. But, I like Kristoff too, but I don't know if he feels the same way... But something tells me that I want him to feel the same way.

I open the door to my bedroom, and walk out into the hallway. I walk across the hallway, over to Elsa's room. I knock on the door, and Elsa opens it

"Hi Anna, what do you need?" she asks me.

"I need to look in your closet, I'm starting to get sick of my clothes." I say. She laughs and opens the door for me to come in.

I walk in, and Kristoff is standing by the window.

"Hi Anna." Kristoff says.

"Hi Kristoff." I respond, and smile to myself.

I walk over to Elsa's closet and look for any dresses that I might like. I shuffle through all of them, and I find a couple that I might like. I grab them, and turn to face Elsa and Kristoff.

"Sorry for interrupting." I say with a little laugh.

"No, you weren't interrupting, I was just about to leave." Kristoff smiles at me, and I smile back. We make eye contact for about a second or two, and something connected, but it was too quick to tell, because we both looked away at the same time.

I walk out of Elsa's room, with Kristoff following, and walk back to my room.

After I got to my room, I shut the door and put all the dresses in my closet. I walked over to my bed, and plopped down on it, and sighed.

Suddenly, I hear a knock at my door. I get up from my bed, and turn the knob to find one of the maids standing outside.

"There is someone here to see you, princess." she says, and I nod.

I walk over to the stairs and run down them quickly. Once I got down, I walk into the dining room, and standing there is Hans.

"Hello there Anna." he says and I walk over to him.

"Hans, I didn't know you were coming." I said, trying to sound nice.

"I have to show you something, come with me." Hans whispers, and grabs my arm to drag me wherever the heck he wants to take me. ugh. We finally get to the garden outside.

"What do you want to show me?" I ask.

"This," he pulls out something from his pocket, and gets down on one knee.

Oh no...

"Anna, will you marry me?" he says opening the box with a ring inside it.

"Hans, I....

----------------------

A/N: NDJDJSKAKAOA I FINALLY UPDATED GUYSSS AND I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER AHAGAHAHHA😈 sorry I'm so mean😂😂

But I need to go to bed cause it's a school night and it's like 12:00 pm oops🙊 and I have a test 1st period. Greatttt🙈✌️

QOTC: What are you being for halloween?

AOTC: a horse😂 I got a horse mask lol.

ILYASM💕💕💕💕

Btw: TYSM for getting After The Storm to 100k+ reads!🙈😭😍💕 ILYA❄️⛄️

~Alyssa💕💕❄️💁