Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Elsa's POV

"Who else would be able to have magic besides me?" I ask.

"Well, and Anna." Kristoff says back.

"Yeah, but still?" I ask again.

"I have no idea." he says, staring at the ground.

"Were gonna have to find out though." I say.

"Yes, and we have to stop it, before it gets worse." Kristoff says with worry in his voice.

I just nod and get up.

"I should probably get back to the castle." I say. We say goodbye and I make my way back to the village, and into the castle safely. I walk up the staircase and go down the hallway to my room.

•Anna's POV•

My head is burning hot, and so are my hands.

'It's okay Anna just calm down okay? okay.'

I take a deep breath and try to cool down. It worked because I felt much cool after. I lay on my bed, and close my eyes.

"Anna...." I hear someone say.

I sit up fast and look around the room.

"Hello?" I say, but no one answers, "Who is it?" I ask but again, nothing.

I shrug and lay back down and close my eyes again. 'It's just your head Anna' I think to myself. I soon fall asleep, and dream about the same boy that was in my last dream.

•Elsa's POV•

Once I get in my room, I shut the door and walk over to my bed. I lay down and close my eyes.

"Think Elsa think." I say out loud.

Who could have magic? I thought I was the only one. I mean Anna has fire but she got them recently, from 'all the love' she has.

Maybe I'm thinking to much, and the answer could be right in front of me.

Or maybe they have powers like mine, or maybe they have to wear gloves or some type of protective wear.

But who else wears gloves?

Wait....

It can't be...

Hans...?

-------------------

(A/N: Heheheghehegehegehehehehehehehhehehehegee

So I decided I would keep writing for you guys because some of you guys left the greatest comments and they just made my day greater so yeahhhhh :)

And omg another cliffhanger🙊 sorry not sorry🙈

And I've noticed that my chapters are unbelievably shorter than a lot of other peoples books don't you think? idk.

I'm really bored right now so if you want go to my profile and ask me questions on my 'ask admin' book thingy lol.

QOTC (question of the chapter): did you catch the quote thing I did from the fault in our stars?

I'm also gonna do facts about me😛

Alyssa fact: I've seen frozen 21 times🙈👌

Yeahhhhh😂

-xoxo Alyssa💕