Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Elsa's POV

After hearing what Anna just said, I look at Kristoff with sympathy. He looks like he is about to cry.

"I'm so sorry..." I say to him. He just looks down. One tear slides down his cheek, and he doesn't bother to wipe it away.

"I'm gonna go now.." he says. I don't want to make it worse for him so I just nod.

•Kristoff's POV•

I'm heartbroken. completely. And I know that's cheesy but it's true.

She doesn't remember me. at all, not even one bit.

I'm trying my best to keep my tears in, but one decides to creep out and fall down my cheek. I don't even mind to wipe it away.

"I'm so sorry..." Elsa says.

I look up at her and say, "I'm gonna go now.." I walk out of the room, and rush down the hallway. I go outside and find Sven sitting outside the door. He looks up at me, and he instantly knows something is wrong.

"Let's go home buddy." I say to him. He nods and I get on his back to ride home.

--------------

Mini time span

--------------

Once we get back to our little shack, I tell Sven to stay outside for a little. I don't want him to see me like this.

I walk over to my hay "bed" and plop down on it. Then the tears start to fall out. I try to wipe them away, but I can't. They just keep coming.

This is worse than not having parents. My true love doesn't remember me.

•Elsa's POV•

I feel so bad for Kristoff. I have felt terrible in my life, but at least I knew my sister still knew me.

"Elsa?" I hear Anna call behind me.

I turn around to face her, "yeah?"

"Who was that?" she asks.

My heart sinks. this is terrible.

Then I remember the doctor said not to push her to remember things. That she might remember them on her own.

"It's just a close friend." I say.

"Oh, ok." she says.

I walk back over to her bed and sit on the edge of it.

"Anna, what exactly do you remember?" I ask her.

"I remember you." she says.

"I know that but do you remember any friends you had, maybe?" I ask.

She looks as if she is thinking, then she answers, "sorry, I can't. the only thing I remember was when our parents died." she says.

Oh no. that was 4 years ago.

Suddenly the door opens and the man comes in. I walk up to him and ask, "how long will she be staying here?"

"1 week. We want to make sure she is ok with losing some of her memory." he states.

"And exactly how much memory has she lost?" I ask. I'm starting to get mad now.

"Well, we think 4 years but were not sure." he says.

I just nod. I turn back around to Anna and say goodbye before leaving the room. I walk out of the office and all the way back to the castle.

Once I get to my room, I lay down on my bed.

How could she have lost 4 years of her memory? The biggest changes in her life happened in those past 4 years, but now she doesn't even remember.

Then it hits me.

If she doesn't remember any of her friends, or anything from the past 4 years.

That means she doesn't remember she has fire powers.

--------------------

(A/N: so many feels omg. and Kristoff...

I just can't even. It's too sad. omg ok well yeah she doesn't remember only THE MOST IMPORTANT YEARS OF HER LIFEEEEE

Good luck Anna, good luck😂👌

Question: are you liking this book so far?

And also sorry about all the spelling errors. my iphone is stupid lol🙈

-xoxo Alyssa💕