Chapter 15

Chapter 15

•Kristoff's POV•

I wake up from my nap, and get out of my bed. I walk out of my room, down the hallway and run down the stairs. I stroll into the dining room and smell the marvelous smell of the food cooking. I walk out to the courtyard, and hear people talking. I walk farther into the courtyard, and finally realize that the voices are Hans and Anna talking to eachother. I hide behind a big plant and look around the corner. So far they are just talking, but then suddenly Hans gets down on his knee.

I turn back around and smack my hand to my face.

It was too late.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up and I am sweating. I realize that Anna was next to my bed with a worried expression on her face.

"K-Kristoff are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah um, w-what just happened?" I ask her. she sits down on my bed.

"You were having a nightmare. I think." she says unsure.

'Oh thank God' I think to myself.

"Do you need me to get you anything? Are you sure your ok?" she asks and puts her hand on my knee.

"No, I'm perfectly fine, but thank you for asking." I say to her, and give her a small smile. She lightly smiles back and my heart warms up. Yes, I know I am a boy, but boys have feelings to you know.

It stays silent between us for a couple of minutes, then she takes her hand off of my knee, and stands up. "Well, I was just making sure you were ok." she smiles. "I'll go now."

"Thank you, for... you know." I say to her, and she turns back around to face me. "No problem." she says and walks out of my room.

I get up from my bed, and walk to Elsa's room. Once I get outside her room, the door is shut. I knock on the door, and hear a voice say, "one second!"

A couple minutes later the door swings open, and Elsa is standing in the door way. She is wearing a dark purple dress with long sleeves and a long skirt with dark green flowers at the bottom.

"Come in." is all she says, and without saying anything I walk in as told and she shuts the door. I sit on her bed and she walks over to me and says, "explain." as in explain what happened.

"Well, I had a dream that Hans proposed to Anna and then I woke up and Anna was there to check if I was ok and I said yes and then she left and I walked here." I summarize.

Elsa looks like she is thinking about everything I had just told her, and nodded. "Well at least it was just a dream." is all she says.

"Gee thanks for the advice." I say and laugh.

"Hey I am tired and not in the mood to give advice. Or even think." Elsa sighs and plops on her bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

•Anna's POV•

Once I go back to my room, I shut the door behind me and smile.

I have to admit,

I think I am starting to like Kristoff.

•••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N: FinaLLY I uPDateD yayayayay I'm sorry this chapter is kinda boring blahhhhhh but I hope you all forgive me for making you wait 500 years to update this🙈 and its kinda short DKKCKSKDKDKEK whatever😂

It's 2:00 am here🌚

IM SO TIRED DJSKSKAKKA IM GOING TO SLEEP AFTER THIS😂😂😂✌️

QOTC: favorite youtuber?

AOTC: well I have more than one; Lohanthony, pewdiepie, Miranda sings, Connor franta, markiplier, and many more😂😂👌

ILYASM

-xoxo Alyssa💕💜💕