Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Elsa's POV

after lunch, Anna heads back upstairs. once she is out of sight, I turn back to face Kristoff and smile at him.

"Heyyy, she remembers you!" I say excitedly.

He is still looking down at his lap, and says, "yeah I guess that's good."

"Hey, at least she knows your name now. It could be worse you know, she could've never earned her memory back ever again and she wouldn't have known who both of us were. Don't worry she will remember you and how she feels about you. she will. just give her some time." I say to him, and he just nods and says, "ok."

•Kristoff's POV•

After Elsa and I talk, I walk out of the castle and decide to walk around and think about what's happening.

After a couple of minutes, I get interrupted by Hans.

"Well look who it is." hans smirks.

"What do you want." I state.

"I just want to give you a little warning." he says.

"What is it." I say eager to know what he was going to say.

"Well, I was thinking, and I think I'm going to ask Anna to marry me." he grins.

"You what?!" I yell.

"I'm sure you heard me the first time, so if you can't get to her first, she's mine. and ONLY mine." Hans says.

"You won't get away with this." I say to him.

"And you think that why?" he asks.

"Look, Elsa and I were talking and I have a question for you. Were you the one who knocked Anna out? did you use magic?" I ask.

"Ok, first of all how would I even get in the castle to knock her out? there are guards everywhere, and second, elsa is the only one with powers here." he says.

'Actually Anna has them too...' I think to myself.

"Well, I has to go. I wish you luck with Anna, let's see who can get to her heart first." hans challenged, then walked away.

And so the war begins now.

••••••••••••••••

I walk back to the castle and go upstairs to find Elsa. I go straight to her room, and knock on her door and it opens up immediately.

"We need to talk." I say to her and she lets me in her room and closes the door behind her.

"What is it?" elsa asks with a worried tone.

"It's about Hans. he challenged me a couple minutes ago." I say.

"Wait what?" Elsa asks.

I sigh and look up at Elsa "he wants to see who can get to Anna first. He wants to marry Anna." I say, "and also hans doesn't have magic, he wasn't the one to knock Anna out." I state.

"Oh my gosh. so hans doesn't have magic, and Anna just fell really hard. and Hans wants to marry Anna? He doesn't even love her!" Elsa yells while she paces across her room.

"Yeah I know." I say sadly.

"But.. what if she doesn't remember me in time? What if she actually truly loves Hans and not me? What if that--"

"--Kristoff stop thinking that! She will remember the way she feels about you and she won't marry hans, I will make sure that doesn't happen." elsa cuts me off.

"Ok, I'm going to my room now." I say.

"Alright, take a nap or something ok?" Elsa says, and I nod.

•Anna's POV•

While I'm dreaming, Kristoff and his reindeer sven are with me, and so is this snowman... his name is Olaf! we are trying to find Elsa and bring back summer.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to climb a mountain, and Kristoff is yelling at me. Then Olaf says he found a staircase leading to Elsa's castle. I yell 'catch' to Kristoff and he catches me.

I say thank you, and look at his smile.

I may have a slight attraction to him.

------------------------

{A/N: oooooOOoOOOooooo Anna is starting to rememberrrrrrr omgggg🙊 little reminder that this book will not be as long as after the storm😂 but I have a great idea for this book hehehehehe🌚

QOTC: favorite song? (other than disney songs)

AOTC: bo$$ by fifth harmony😍

I loveeeee it^^

Admin fact: I'm obsessed with the Kim karadashian game whoops🙈

-xoxo Alyssa💕