Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Anna's POV

I wake up and I'm in a small white room. I sit up from the bed and rub my eyes. I stretch my arms, and look around the room.

No one seems to be in the room, except for me. until one person walks in. When they see me, their eyes get wide, and they run out of the room.

Weird...

A moment later, the same person walks in with another person dresses like them.

"She's awake!" one of them says, walking towards me. what?

"Wait what?" I ask, and they stare at me.

One of the doctors turns to the other one, and whispers something. The other one nods and walks out of the room, but the other one walks towards me and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Hi, I'm one of your doctors." the man says. "I'm going to have to ask you some questions, if that's ok."

I just nod, and he clears his throat.

"Ok, first question is, what is your name?" he asks.

"Anna." I simply say back to him. he scribbles something down on his clipboard, and nods his head.

"Ok, next question, how old are you?" he asks.

"Uhhh.... 19." I reply. it took me sometime to think about that one. (A/N: she is 19 because after the Storm was supposed to be a year after "frozen" happened)

He just nods, and writes something down again.

"Ok, do you remember your family members or your friends?" he asks.

I stop and think for a minute. I have parents. Wait, no they died 4 years ago. Ummmm, do I have a sister? I think hard on this one, and then it finally comes to my head.

"Elsa. My sister." I say back to him.

"Ok and so you remember any friends you have?"

I close my eyes, and try to think about any friends I have but I can't think of any.

"I'm sorry, I-I can't." I respond looking down.

He just nods again and scribbles on his clipboard, like he does after every question he asks me.

"Ok, that's all I need to know for now. thank you, and we are glad you're ok." he smiles at me, and starts to walk out of the room.

"Wait!" I call after him and he stops in his tracks. he turns around slowly to face me.

"Um, exactly how long have I been asleep?" I ask.

"Three weeks." he states and walks out of the room.

Three weeks? what would Elsa think of this? I hope she isn't worried.

I suddenly hear the door open, and see two people standing in the door way.

(A/N: hey guysssss so the next chapter will be mostly Elsa and Kristoff's point of views because it's gonna be about what they did while Anna was asleep and when they find out she awoke sooooo yeahhhh😛

Question: favorite song and why?

-xoxo Alyssa💕