Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Elsa's POV

As my eyes flutter open, as I sit up from my bed. I quickly get out of bed, and get changed into a dark blue dress, with black sleeves.

Even though it is summer, I like to cover up.

I quickly rush over to the window, and look outside at all the people standing there.

Then I realize Anna is still asleep.

I jump up, and run to the door. I open it and shut it behind me quietly, and rush down the hall to Anna's room.

I knock on the door softly, to find no answer from her. 'She's probably still asleep' I think to myself.

I open the door quietly, and peek into her room. I walk over to her bed and lift up the covers, but she isn't there. I turn around to look in other places of her room, but she is no where to be seen. I rush out of her room, not worried about closing the door behind me, and walk down the hallway quickly.

I run to the stairs and start walking down them, when I realized that Anna is collapsed on the staircase.

I gasp, and kneel down beside her, and feel her head. It feels really hot.

"Oh no..." I say to myself.

I look around to see if anyone is around, but no one is to be seen.

I try to wake Anna up, but she won't budge.

"Anna, come on wake up" I shake her.

I pick her up, and carry her down the rest of the stairs, and try to find someone who could help.

I walk into the foyer, and find someone sitting in a chair at the table.

I rush over to them, and they must've heard my footsteps because they turned around in the chair to face me.

"Kristoff.... I need your help." I say to him. He stands up quickly, and looks at me with worry filled in his eyes.

"What happened...." he asks, while looking at Anna.

"I-I don't know, I was walking down the stairs, a-and I saw her just laying there..." I say as my voice trails off.

"We've got to find a doctor." Kristoff declares. I nod at him, and I give Anna to him, and he looks at her with sympathy.

"Don't worry Anna, we will fix this." he says to her, even though she can't hear him.

We start walking towards the back door to the castle, since we don't want anyone to see Anna like this, and go to the doctors office, I know where it is since I've been there many times before.

We finally get to the office, not walking to far, and I knock on the door.

A man opens the door, and looks at us saying, "may I help you?"

"My sister, I found her fallen on the stairs, and she won't wake up, I've tried and--"

"It's ok, we'll take care of her." he says cutting me off.

The doctor takes Anna from Kristoff, and walks away from us, into a room.

Kristoff and I get one last glance at Anna, before she went into the room.

-------------------

(A/N: so this chapter was much longer than the first one lol. I try I try. sooooo Yeah I hope you liked this chapterrrr🙈 idk what to say lol it's like 3:30 in the morning ha oops💁

Question: what do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter?

-xoxo Alyssa💕